I am pleased to announce the release of Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data 220.127.116.11.1
Major features in this release include the following:
- New Target - Google BigQuery
Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data release 18.104.22.168.1 can deliver CDC data to Google BigQuery cloud data storage from all the supported GoldenGate data sources.
- New Target – Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage Cloud
Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data can now directly upload CDC files in different formats to Oracle Object Storage on both Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Classic (OCI-C). The integration to Object Storage cloud is provided by File Writer Handler.
- New Target: Azure Data Lake
You can connect to Microsoft Azure Data Lake to process big data jobs with Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data.
- Other Improvements:
- Extended S3 Targets: Load files to third Party S3 compatible Object Storages
Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data can now officially write to third-party Object Storages which are compatible with S3 API such as Dell-ECS Storage.
- Support for Kafka REST Proxy API V2
You can now either use Kafka REST Proxy API V1 or V2 and it can be specified in the Big Data Properties file.
- Security: Support for Cassandra SSL Capture
- Length Delimited Value Formatter
The Length Delimited Value Formatter is a row-based formatter. It formats database operations from the source trail file into a length delimited value output.
- Timestamp with Timezone Property
You can consolidate the format of timestamp with this timezone property
- Avro Formatter Improvements
You can write the Avro decimal logical type and Oracle NUMBER type.
- Newer Certifications like Apache HDFS 2.9, 3.0, 3.1 Hortonworks 3.0, CDH 5.15, Confluent 4.1, 5.0 Kafka 1.1, 2.0 and many more !!!
More information on Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data