Upcoming I-Seminar: Unify Data at the Speed of Business
By Dain C. Hansen on Apr 14, 2009
How is Raiffeisen International Bank able to streamline their data warehousing and improve their bottom line? The answer: unify data at the speed of business. Companies like Raiffeisen have taken this strategy to heart by recognizing that real-time information and faster time to value is critical to remain competitive.
How is your enterprise data unified? Are you currently struggling to:
- Speed the delivery of unified information?
- Eliminate custom code and custom SQL?
- Do more with less with your existing data-centric architecture?
- Ensure your data is clean, consistent, and trustworthy?
- Provide up-to-date synchronization of your data without impacting performance?
Join this web seminar to learn how companies like Raiffeisen International Bank reduced costs and improved efficiencies using Oracle Data Integration for its unmatched performance, ease of use, flexibility and lowest total cost of ownership. Learn how to promote data to be more agile, gain new ground towards reducing risk and provide revolutionary business insight.
Register Now for this live I-Seminar on April 30th, 9AM PST