Oracle GoldenGate's Source of Truth for Certification Matrix
By Ananth R. Tiru on Mar 03, 2013
Oracle GoldenGate supports many different databases and operating systems, and it is expanding very fast with each new release. GoldenGate product management receives questions about which platforms and which versions are supported almost every day. So with this blog, I'd like to point you to reliable resources for this information.
The information contained in either of the following two locations is deemed as the source of truth for the Oracle GoldenGate Certification matrix.
• Oracle Support
Finding Certification Information on OTN:
• Navigate to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/ias/downloads/fusion-certification-100350.html
• Search for 'Oracle GoldenGate' on the above page
• Click on the certification matrix spread sheet for the relevant Oracle GoldenGate release
Finding Certification information on Oracle Support:
• Navigate to support.us.oracle.com
• Select the 'Certifications' tab
• In the search tab, under 'Product', type Oracle GoldenGate, a list of OGG products will be displayed. Select the required product
• Select the required OGG Release version from the 'Release' drop down
• Select the OS platform and version from the 'Platform' drop down
The result will include the list of databases and the versions certified on the selected OS platform.