Oracle Data Integrator at Oracle OpenWorld 2012: Sessions, Demos and Hands-On Labs
By Irem Radzik on Sep 11, 2012
By Mike Eisterer
Oracle OpenWorld is just a few weeks away and the Oracle Data Integrator team would like to introduce you to the sessions, demos and hands-on labs we will be offering this year. We will be out in force at the show with four demo pods and two hands-on labs, plus numerous speaking sessions.
Sessions this year will provide valuable information towards the use and direction of Oracle Data Integration solutions, including:
- Tackling Big Data Analytics with Oracle Data Integrator, October 1, 2012 - 12:15 PM, at Moscone West – 3005
- Real-Time Data Integration with Oracle Data Integrator, October 1, 2012 - 4:45 PM, at Raymond James Moscone West – 3005
- Future Strategy, Direction, and Roadmap of Oracle’s Data Integration Platform, October 1, 2012 - 10:45 AM, at Moscone West – 3005
- Customer Perspectives: Oracle Data Integrator Marriott Marquis, October 3, 2012 - 1:15 PM, at Marriot Marquis GoldenGate C3
Demos this year will be running Monday through Wednesday in Moscone South and we will be showcasing:
· Oracle Data Integrator for Big Data (Moscone South, S-236)
· Oracle Data Integrator for Enterprise Data Warehousing (Moscone South, S-238)
· Oracle Data Integrator and Service Integration (Moscone South, S-235)
· Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle GoldenGate for Oracle Applications (Moscone South, S-240)
Hands-on labs will feature instructor lead exercises providing direct experience with Oracle Data Integrator, including:
· “Introduction to Oracle Data Integrator” where students will learn how to define sources and create mappings to extract, load and transform data.
· “Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle SOA Suite” where students will define integration flows as web services, access web services as a transformation and integrate ODI sessions into a BPEL process.
If you are not able to attend OpenWorld, please check out our latest resources for Data Integration.
In the coming weeks you will see more blogs about our products’ new capabilities and what to expect at OpenWorld.
I hope to see you at OpenWorld and stay in touch via our future blogs.