By Madhu Nair on Sep 23, 2014
Posted for Doug Reid
We are just days away from the start of Oracle OpenWorld 2014. The Data Integration team has a solid line-up
of product and customer sessions for you to attend this year, plus five
hands-on labs, and numerous demonstration pods in Moscone South.
On Monday we kick the track off with Jeff Pollock’s “Unlocking Big Data Silos in the Enterprise or the Cloud” at 10:15AM in Moscone South 304. In this session Jeff will discuss how Oracle Data Integration removes data silos and seamlessly enables the adoption of big technologies and hybrid cloud environments. Over the rest of the week we have a number of deep dive sessions that build out the themes that Jeff discusses in his keynote. Jeff will also be presenting “Tapping into the Big Data Reservoir with All Data” on Wednesday at 3:30PM in Moscone West 3022.
Monday is also when the team will provide product updates on our latest releases of Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle GoldenGate. Here are the session details:
- · Oracle GoldenGate 12c New Features and Options Product Update - 2:45PM Moscone South 302
- · Oracle Data Integrator: Product Update and Future Strategy - 4:00PM Moscone South 270
On Tuesday morning, the team will provide an update on Oracle Enterprise Data Quality at 10:45AM in Moscone South 236.
There are so many great session on our track this year, but I would like to highlight these:
- · Oracle GoldenGate and the Cloud – Tuesday 12PM Moscone South 302
- · Making the Move from Oracle Warehouse Building to Oracle Data Integrator – Tuesday 5PM Moscone South 236
- · The Essential Core of Data Governance with Oracle Enterprise Data Quality – Wednesday 2PM Moscone West 3022.
- · Solving Big Data’s Big Problem with Data Preparation and Enrichment in the Cloud – Thursday 12PM Moscone South 270.
Other key events to keep on your schedule are:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation Awards – Tuesday 5PM YBCA Theater
International Oracle GoldenGate User group (Birds of a Feather) Meeting – 6PM Moscone South 301
For our hands-on labs this year, we will be located in the Hotel Nikko located at 222 Mason Street. All of the labs this year for the Data Integration track will be held in the Nikko Ballroom II. This year we have five labs for the DIS track, these are:
- · Oracle GoldenGate 12c New Features Deep Dive
- · Oracle GoldenGate 12c Heterogeneous Replication
- · Oracle Data Integrator 12c New Features Deep Dive
- · Oracle Data Integrator for Big Data
- · Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Introduction
In terms of demo pods this year, we have nine pods located throughout Moscone south where you can meet the product management and development teams. As Oracle Data Integration Solutions is pervasive in the Oracle stack so are our demo pods at OpenWorld, you will find us in the Fusion Middleware, Database, Application and Big Data areas this year.
For additional details on the Oracle Data Integration Solutions track at
OpenWorld, make sure to check out the focus-on document. Click here to view
Keep tuned to our blog during the show for news and highlights from the Data Integration Solutions team. See you there.