- Oracle Public Cloud Webinar Series
- Why customers choose Oracle Cloud solutions for PaaS
- Oracle Database 12c as a JSON Document Store
- REPRIVE: Oracle OpenWorld 2015 Call for Proposals is Open
- Oracle Database 12c Now Certified By SAP!
- Oracle Database Innovation Forum FAQ
- Tap into Tom Kyte's Expertise at the Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum
- Are you ready for cloud computing?
- Five best practices for PaaS [Platform as a Service]
- Coming Feb 11, 2015 Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Virtual Technology Summit: Free Hands-On Learning with Oracle and Community Experts
Monday Apr 14, 2014
Thursday Feb 13, 2014
By DataMurthy-Oracle on Feb 13, 2014
In the era of big data, data warehousing is becoming even more relevant for enterprises eager to become more information-driven. Every year, Oracle conducts an informal survey of customers to understand what the latest trends in Data Warehousing are and what opportunities customers are taking advantage of to leverage those trends. We publish the results of the survey in a whitepaper and webcast. Download the whitepaper on “Top 10 Data Warehousing Trends and Opportunities” here:
Download the whitepaper on “Top 10 Data Warehousing Trends and Opportunities” here:
And check out the replay of our recent webcast on “Top Data Warehousing Trends and Opportunities for 2014” and find out how industry leaders are taking advantage of new software and hardware technologies to simplify data management and supercharge analytics performance.
Monday Mar 11, 2013
By Margaret Hamburger-Oracle on Mar 11, 2013
Recently, I had the a unique opportunity to moderate a panel of Data Warehousing experts which included Dan Vesset from IDC, George Lumkin from Oracle and Arup Nanda from Starwood Hotels & Resorts. If you missed the live event, the on-demand broadcast is now available. Don't miss your opportunity to get expert advice on the data warehousing trends and best practices that can help to transform your business. Watch it now!