- Compression Advisor estimates compression ratio possible with Oracle Advanced Compression
- Business Opportunities with Oracle In-Database Analytics
- How do you manage data growth in your Oracle Environment?
- April Edition - Oracle Database Insider Newsletter
- Now Headlining in Vegas - COLLABORATE 14!
- Oracle NoSQL Database 3.0 Announced - Extends Security, Usability, and Performance.
- How to migrate from Microft SQL Server to an Oracle Database 12c centralized environment with ODP.NET
- Need best practices for deploying JD Edwards EnterpriseOne on Oracle Database Appliance?
- Oracle's Real-World Performance Tour - now comes to you!
- Tom Kyte writes about Oracle Database 12c Multitenant Option in Oracle Magazine
Monday Apr 14, 2014
Thursday Feb 13, 2014
By DataMurthy-Oracle on Feb 13, 2014
In the era of big data, data warehousing is becoming even more relevant for enterprises eager to become more information-driven. Every year, Oracle conducts an informal survey of customers to understand what the latest trends in Data Warehousing are and what opportunities customers are taking advantage of to leverage those trends. We publish the results of the survey in a whitepaper and webcast. Download the whitepaper on “Top 10 Data Warehousing Trends and Opportunities” here:
Download the whitepaper on “Top 10 Data Warehousing Trends and Opportunities” here:
And check out the replay of our recent webcast on “Top Data Warehousing Trends and Opportunities for 2014” and find out how industry leaders are taking advantage of new software and hardware technologies to simplify data management and supercharge analytics performance.
Monday Mar 11, 2013
By margaret hamburger on Mar 11, 2013
Recently, I had the a unique opportunity to moderate a panel of Data Warehousing experts which included Dan Vesset from IDC, George Lumkin from Oracle and Arup Nanda from Starwood Hotels & Resorts. If you missed the live event, the on-demand broadcast is now available. Don't miss your opportunity to get expert advice on the data warehousing trends and best practices that can help to transform your business. Watch it now!