- Business Opportunities with Oracle In-Database Analytics
- How do you manage data growth in your Oracle Environment?
- April Edition - Oracle Database Insider Newsletter
- Now Headlining in Vegas - COLLABORATE 14!
- Oracle NoSQL Database 3.0 Announced - Extends Security, Usability, and Performance.
- How to migrate from Microft SQL Server to an Oracle Database 12c centralized environment with ODP.NET
- Need best practices for deploying JD Edwards EnterpriseOne on Oracle Database Appliance?
- Oracle's Real-World Performance Tour - now comes to you!
- Tom Kyte writes about Oracle Database 12c Multitenant Option in Oracle Magazine
- Oracle and .NET session at San Francisco .NET Developer Meeting March 12
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
Monday Mar 18, 2013
By margaret hamburger on Mar 18, 2013
Listen as Jan Shook describes why Verizon Wireless replaced their home grown fraud detection solution with Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database to create a real-time fraud detection architecture that offers high availability, disaster recovery, enterprise level support and tight integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager for automatic synchronization with their Oracle Database.