- Oracle Public Cloud Webinar Series
- Why customers choose Oracle Cloud solutions for PaaS
- Oracle Database 12c as a JSON Document Store
- REPRIVE: Oracle OpenWorld 2015 Call for Proposals is Open
- Oracle Database 12c Now Certified By SAP!
- Oracle Database Innovation Forum FAQ
- Tap into Tom Kyte's Expertise at the Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum
- Are you ready for cloud computing?
- Five best practices for PaaS [Platform as a Service]
- Coming Feb 11, 2015 Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Virtual Technology Summit: Free Hands-On Learning with Oracle and Community Experts
Wednesday Mar 20, 2013
Monday Mar 18, 2013
By Margaret Hamburger-Oracle on Mar 18, 2013
Listen as Jan Shook describes why Verizon Wireless replaced their home grown fraud detection solution with Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database to create a real-time fraud detection architecture that offers high availability, disaster recovery, enterprise level support and tight integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager for automatic synchronization with their Oracle Database.