- Oracle Public Cloud Webinar Series
- Why customers choose Oracle Cloud solutions for PaaS
- Oracle Database 12c as a JSON Document Store
- REPRIVE: Oracle OpenWorld 2015 Call for Proposals is Open
- Oracle Database 12c Now Certified By SAP!
- Oracle Database Innovation Forum FAQ
- Tap into Tom Kyte's Expertise at the Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum
- Are you ready for cloud computing?
- Five best practices for PaaS [Platform as a Service]
- Coming Feb 11, 2015 Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Virtual Technology Summit: Free Hands-On Learning with Oracle and Community Experts
Monday Apr 14, 2014
Data-driven organizations across all industries adopt data warehousing and big data solutions to enable fast, high quality analytical decision-making. Data scientists and other specialized analytical knowledge workers are getting a lot of buzz in the industry due to the increasing popularity of advanced analytical methods like data mining and geospatial analysis. Oracle helps data-driven organizations simplify and accelerate the delivery of advanced analytics through its industry-leading data warehousing and big data solutions by embedding analytical capabilities in the Oracle Database platform. In-database analytics enables advanced analysis against large datasets with little or no movement of data from one system to another. Whether revenue growth, cost savings, or risk mitigation, Oracle in-database analytics simplifies and accelerates the delivery of advanced analytics for data-driven organizations. Read more here.[Read More]