- Compression Advisor estimates compression ratio possible with Oracle Advanced Compression
- Business Opportunities with Oracle In-Database Analytics
- How do you manage data growth in your Oracle Environment?
- April Edition - Oracle Database Insider Newsletter
- Now Headlining in Vegas - COLLABORATE 14!
- Oracle NoSQL Database 3.0 Announced - Extends Security, Usability, and Performance.
- How to migrate from Microft SQL Server to an Oracle Database 12c centralized environment with ODP.NET
- Need best practices for deploying JD Edwards EnterpriseOne on Oracle Database Appliance?
- Oracle's Real-World Performance Tour - now comes to you!
- Tom Kyte writes about Oracle Database 12c Multitenant Option in Oracle Magazine
Monday Dec 02, 2013
Tuesday Sep 17, 2013
By margaret hamburger on Sep 17, 2013
Oracle Database 12c Storage Management sessions at this year's Oracle Open World promise to deliver the mother-load of cost savings and performance benefits to your companies bottom line. See for yourself how Oracle Advanced Compression automates both compression and storage tiering with Heat Map and Automatic Storage Optimization features that simplify administration, reduce storage costs and improve performance. You'll meet real customers like Thomson Reuter Corporation, AmerisourceBergen and the Welcome Trust Sanger Institute as they describe their storage optimization best practices. Oracle product experts will be on-hand to answer your specific questions. Don't miss the opportunity to make OOW13 your companies best investment of the year with a focus on Oracle Database 12c Storage Management.
Friday Sep 13, 2013
By margaret hamburger on Sep 13, 2013
Read how IOUG members approach database storage management in the 2013 Database Growth Survey: Achieving Database Performance and you'll understand why Oracle Database 12c Storage Optimization features like Heat Map and Automatic Data Optimization in Oracle Advanced Compression help reduce costs and improve performance while providing a smarter approach to data management and information lifecycle management.