- Tap into Tom Kyte's Expertise at the Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum
- Are you ready for cloud computing?
- Five best practices for PaaS [Platform as a Service]
- Coming Feb 11, 2015 Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Virtual Technology Summit: Free Hands-On Learning with Oracle and Community Experts
- Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture Blog
- How Do You Database?
- You + #C15LV = Love.
- Turbocharge Your PL/SQL Code
- Up you database skill level!
- October Database Insider Newsletter
Monday Dec 02, 2013
Tuesday Sep 17, 2013
By Margaret Hamburger-Oracle on Sep 17, 2013
Oracle Database 12c Storage Management sessions at this year's Oracle Open World promise to deliver the mother-load of cost savings and performance benefits to your companies bottom line. See for yourself how Oracle Advanced Compression automates both compression and storage tiering with Heat Map and Automatic Storage Optimization features that simplify administration, reduce storage costs and improve performance. You'll meet real customers like Thomson Reuter Corporation, AmerisourceBergen and the Welcome Trust Sanger Institute as they describe their storage optimization best practices. Oracle product experts will be on-hand to answer your specific questions. Don't miss the opportunity to make OOW13 your companies best investment of the year with a focus on Oracle Database 12c Storage Management.
Friday Sep 13, 2013
By Margaret Hamburger-Oracle on Sep 13, 2013
Read how IOUG members approach database storage management in the 2013 Database Growth Survey: Achieving Database Performance and you'll understand why Oracle Database 12c Storage Optimization features like Heat Map and Automatic Data Optimization in Oracle Advanced Compression help reduce costs and improve performance while providing a smarter approach to data management and information lifecycle management.