- Oracle Database 12c Now Certified By SAP!
- Oracle Database Innovation Forum FAQ
- Tap into Tom Kyte's Expertise at the Oracle Database Innovation Online Forum
- Are you ready for cloud computing?
- Five best practices for PaaS [Platform as a Service]
- Coming Feb 11, 2015 Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Virtual Technology Summit: Free Hands-On Learning with Oracle and Community Experts
- Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture Blog
- How Do You Database?
- You + #C15LV = Love.
- Turbocharge Your PL/SQL Code
Friday Mar 07, 2014
Thursday Sep 19, 2013
By Margaret Hamburger-Oracle on Sep 19, 2013
In the health care industry, speed and efficiency are critical to reducing costs, conserving limited resources and improving patient outcomes. Strata Health Solutions plays a key role in the health care ecosystem with its SaaS resource matching and referral technology to optimize patient flow and experience. Oracle Database Appliance and Oracle Real Application Clusters allow Strata Health to create a high availability database cluster infrastructure that seamlessly manages their growing volume of health care providers that rely on its system.
Listen to Darren Jones, chief operating officer at Strata Health Solutions describe how Oracle
Database Appliance helped them improve the
performance and speed of their SaaS Patient Flow Technology to improve medical facility efficiency and patient