- Business Opportunities with Oracle In-Database Analytics
- How do you manage data growth in your Oracle Environment?
- April Edition - Oracle Database Insider Newsletter
- Now Headlining in Vegas - COLLABORATE 14!
- Oracle NoSQL Database 3.0 Announced - Extends Security, Usability, and Performance.
- How to migrate from Microft SQL Server to an Oracle Database 12c centralized environment with ODP.NET
- Need best practices for deploying JD Edwards EnterpriseOne on Oracle Database Appliance?
- Oracle's Real-World Performance Tour - now comes to you!
- Tom Kyte writes about Oracle Database 12c Multitenant Option in Oracle Magazine
- Oracle and .NET session at San Francisco .NET Developer Meeting March 12
Monday Apr 14, 2014
Data-driven organizations across all industries adopt data warehousing and big data solutions to enable fast, high quality analytical decision-making. Data scientists and other specialized analytical knowledge workers are getting a lot of buzz in the industry due to the increasing popularity of advanced analytical methods like data mining and geospatial analysis. Oracle helps data-driven organizations simplify and accelerate the delivery of advanced analytics through its industry-leading data warehousing and big data solutions by embedding analytical capabilities in the Oracle Database platform. In-database analytics enables advanced analysis against large datasets with little or no movement of data from one system to another. Whether revenue growth, cost savings, or risk mitigation, Oracle in-database analytics simplifies and accelerates the delivery of advanced analytics for data-driven organizations. Read more here.[Read More]