Oracle's Steven Feuerstein - PL/SQL Webcast Series - Register Today!
By Jgelhaus-Oracle on Jul 01, 2014
Here's a webcast series provided in partnership with ODTUG
- How to Write PL/SQL Code You Can Actually Read
Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 11:00 a.m. ET
- Bullet-Proof Your PL/SQL Program Units
Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 11:00 a.m. ET
- All About the Function Result Cache
Thursday, October 16, 2014, 11:00 a.m. ET
- Turbocharge Your PL/SQL Code with Bulk Processing
Thursday, November 13, 2014, 11:00 a.m. ET
- Ten (Other) Top Tips for Improving PL/SQL Performance
Thursday, December 11, 2014, 11:00 a.m.
Be sure to register today to reserve your spot!
Previously held - now on-demand!
- How and When to Write SQL in PL/SQL
Originally aired Wednesday, July 9, 2014, 11:00 a.m. ET