A Day of Real World Performance
By Jgelhaus-Oracle on Jan 24, 2011
IOUG Presents a Day of Real World Performance with Tom Kyte, Andrew Holdsworth and Graham Wood
Coming to your town soon is a full day of real world database performance with:
- Tom Kyte, author of the ever popular AskTom Blog,
- Andrew Holdsworth, head of Oracle's Real World Performance Team, and
- Graham Wood, renowned Oracle Database performance architect.
These Oracle experts will debate, discuss and delineate the best practices for designing hardware architectures, deploying Oracle databases, and developing applications that deliver the fastest possible performance for your business.
During open Q&A you'll get your most pressing performance questions answered, and hear how IOUG members and Oracle customers leverage Tom, Andrew and Graham's best practice guidelines.
This is eight straight hours of performance engineering, brought right to your door, but it will only happen once. Register today!
Register today for the following dates and locations
- February 21 in San Diego, CA
- February 22 in Los Angeles, CA
- February 23 in Seattle, WA
- February 25 in Phoenix, AZ
Don't see an event in your area? Check back soon - more dates will be released!