More than 1,000 Oracle Database Appliances Deployed, Saving Organizations Time and Money with Simple to Deploy and Manage Engineered Systems
By jgelhaus on Apr 29, 2013
- Demonstrating the demand for reliable, cost-effective and user-friendly systems to manage data, Oracle today announced more than 1,000 Oracle Database Appliance systems are in use by customers worldwide.
- By simplifying deployment, maintenance and support of database workloads, the Oracle Database Appliance helps businesses of all sizes and industries reduce risk while saving time and money managing their valuable data and applications.
- A complete package of software, server, storage and networking engineered for simplicity and high availability, Oracle Database Appliance helps customers and partners affordably take advantage of the world's most popular database.
- The Oracle Database Appliance allows capacity-on-demand software licensing, enabling customers to better align IT spend with business growth.
- The latest release of the engineered system, the Oracle Database Appliance X3-2, provides organizations even greater storage and improved performance. The system optionally features a Virtualized Platform built on Oracle VM, allowing customers to quickly deploy complete, highly available solution appliances.