Database and Cloud Hands-on-Labs at Oracle OpenWorld 2016
At Oracle OpenWorld, you’ll discover ways to optimize your database systems and solutions to help you take your business to the cloud. In the Hands-on-Lab sessions you’ll hear from Oracle experts and thought leaders sharing best practices aimed to make you successful at your job!
Seats fill fast, so reserve your spot today!
- Building a Highly Available MySQL Database Service with Group Replication [HOL2912]
- Building a Mobile Web Application Using Oracle Application Express 5.0 [HOL7447]
- Database Security: Encrypt your crown jewels and manage keys efficiently [HOL7657]
- Database Security: Preventing Privileged User Attacks [HOL7655]
- Deploying Oracle Database on Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux [HOL6779]
- Getting Started with Oracle REST Data Services [HOL7369]
- Hands-on Lab: Upgrade and Migrate to Oracle Database 12c Release 2 [HOL7377]
- Improve OLTP Performance with an Application-Tier In-Memory Database [HOL7485]
- Maximizing Oracle Database 12c Performance with Oracle Enterprise Manager [HOL7627]
- Oracle Database Appliance Hands-on Lab Experience [HOL7456]
- Oracle Database Cloud: Let’s Get Started [HOL7361]
- Oracle Database In-Memory Boot Camp: Everything You Need to Know [HOL7365]
- Oracle GoldenGate Deep Dive and Oracle GoldenGate Cloud Service for Cloud Onboarding [HOL7528]
- Oracle Management Cloud: Optimize Capacity and Performance with IT Analytics [HOL7626]
- Oracle NoSQL Database for Administrators [HOL7385]
- Use Oracle Big Data SQL to Analyze Data Across Oracle Database, Hadoop, and NoSQL [HOL7384]
Access a complete list of Sessions | Meet the Experts | Hands on Labs
* Please note that content is still being added. The content behind the above links will be updated continuously.
Of course Product Managers and experts will be at the demogrounds all week long. Please stop by - they WANT to talk with you to hear your Oracle Database experience for the Cloud.
Register now for Oracle OpenWorld 2016.