e-DBA Ltd. had some challenges:
a). Achieve development, reducing costs without impacting delivery or compromising quality
b). Cut development timelines and lifetime cost of ownership
c). Build solutions on a technology platform that supports next-generation Web 2.0 applications
d). Build unrivalled speed, resilience, scalability, performance, and accessibility into customer solutions
e). Transform costly, inflexible Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access-based applications into versatile Web-based solutions
The upgraded their customer applications to Oracle Database 11g.
This enabled benefits from:
1. Advanced storage and compression, and automated system management, and cut lifetime cost of ownership.
2. Built a wide range of customized, flexible customer solutions using Oracle Application Express, reducing typical development cycles by 65% over competitor environments.
3. Minimized system downtime with Oracle Database 11g’s self-healing, automated system management capabilities.
4. Eliminated the downtime previously required for downloading functionality enhancements with hot database patching.
5. Leveraged the improved scalability, security, and reliability of Oracle Database 11g to build business-critical, client-facing solutions incorporating Web 2.0 functionality.
6. Used Oracle Active Data Guard to empower organizations to innovate, improve competitive advantage while boosting agility and reducing IT costs.
“Oracle Database 11g transforms the customized capabilities we develop for customers into enterprise-strength, next-generation solutions that power profitability.” – Justin Hudd, Director, e-DBA Ltd.
READ the full story on e-DBA's success with Oracle Database 11g
How is your business saving with Oracle Database?