Visit Us at OpenWorld 2015!
By Katarina Obradovic-Sarkic-Oracle on Oct 22, 2015
If you are coming to Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne this year, here is a list of sessions and hands-on labs related to Data Visualization in our frameworks and tools that we don't want you to miss.
OpenWorld Conference Sessions
General Session: Revolutionizing Application Development with Oracle Cloud [GEN9500] is going to be presented by our VP Chris Tonas on Tuesday at 11am in Moscone South - 103.
The following Conference Sessions are all going to be in Moscone South:
- Oracle Alta UI Design: Implementing Oracle’s Best Practices in Your Applications [CON8296], Monday, 1:30pm, Room 274
- Don’t Develop—Compose Your Mobile Applications Easily with Oracle Mobile Cloud Service [CON9489], Tuesday, 4pm, Room 270
- Meet the Experts: Oracle’s Development Tools and Frameworks [MTE10022], Tuesday, 6pm, Room 300
Our session below has Data Visualization as the primary focus:
- Creating Stunning, Mobile-First User Interfaces with Oracle Data Visualizations [CON8185], Wednesday, 4:15pm, Room 304
JavaOne Conference Sessions
The following sessions will be presented at JavaOne:
- Coding for Desktop and Mobile with HTML5 and Java EE 7 [CON7773], Tuesday, 5:30pm, Hilton - Yosemite A/B/C
The following hands on labs focus on Data Visualizations in our different frameworks and are both located in Hotel Nikko - Nikko Ballroom III (3rd Floor):
- Build Responsive Web Applications with Oracle ADF [HOL10380], Monday, 5pm
Visit us at at the following demo booths in the Fusion Middleware Demogrounds:
- Application Development Framework/Mobile Application Framework
See a complete list of development tools and frameworks sessions here.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!