- ZFS Encryption in Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance
- CVE metadata in Solaris IPS packages for improved Compliance reporting
- OpenStack Security integration for Solaris 11.2
- Overview of Solaris Zones Security Models
- Using /etc/system.d rather than /etc/system to package your Solaris kernel config
- Solaris 11.2 Compliance Framework
- Is FIPS 140-2 Actively harmful to software?
- NIAP Recommends no further Common Criteria Evaluation of Operating Systems & DBMS
- Kernel Cryptographic Framework FIPS 140-2 Validation
- Do your filesystems have un-owned files ?