I'm happy to announce that JSR 269
has progressed to the proposed final draft
stage of the JCP process. This draft corresponds to the version of JSR 269 implemented in build 98 of JDK 6
. Please send comments to email@example.com
Changes from the public review draft include:
- Adding originating elements var-args parameters to the
Filer create methods to enable better management of dependencies.
- Changing the return type of the
getFooName methods to a separate
Name extends CharSequence interface.
Type visitor structure
- Included a description of the annotation processing discovery process.
- Various specification clarifications:
- More explicit
null pointer defaults.
- The modeling API is meant to be used for multiple purposes, including but not limited to annotation processing.
- More notes on anticipated evolution of the API.