Thursday Apr 08, 2010
Wednesday Oct 15, 2008
By Danaf-Oracle on Oct 15, 2008
Since Linden Lab released security patches for their viewer, Clark has made builds available to everyone. Those URLs are: 1.20.17 for Solaris 10 & 1.20.17 for Nevada/OpenSolaris. Since this is a security-related build, all prior versions have been removed.
I've also seen updates on all the Solaris related PJira issues saying they are now pending! Sweet! That means that we'll soon have the Solaris patches integrated into the viewer trunk.
Lastly, I have yet to start on the port of 1.21. I just haven't had the time to dive into the cmake changes. If anyone has a set of Viewer related cmake patches for Solaris, please share.
Don't ya just love toys and taking them apart to see how they work? To me it doesn't matter if it's an iPod, a laptop, or the biggest baddest thing a company makes. And nothing makes me more happy than showing how easy it is to develop stuff on Oracle Solaris.
- Oracle Solaris Crash Analysis Tool 5.3 now available
- sorrt, no new SL viewer
- new release of Solaris CAT available
- new build of SL 1.20
- Second Life Viewer Security Builds (1.20.17) Now Available
- hey, I have a new patent
- SL Viewer 1.20.15 plus Locale packages changed in Solaris Nevada/OpenSolaris
- Solaris version of the SL viewer 220.127.116.11
- Solaris Crash Analysis Tool 5.0 released
- Solaris version of the SL viewer 18.104.22.168