GlassFish v2 released today!
By Daniel Adelhardt on Sep 17, 2007
I have been busy over the past months and didn't find the time to blog. But today is an important day for the GlassFish community which forced me to blog again:
GlassFish v2 - also known officially as Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 - is finally released today!
If you are new to GlassFish here are some of the feature highlights:
- Full Java EE 5 Support
- Profile support: Developer, Cluster and Enterprise Profiles
- Clustering and failover support
- New in memory replication for failover more
- Java Business Integration support
- Easy to use intuitive admin console
- and much more - See Eduardo's writeup
You can read more about this exciting release as usually on the