Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- What happens when a brand fails to meet its customers’ expectations? Find out in the latest #CX research from @OracleCX and @JeanneBliss: http://ora.cl/7Tt6U #custexp
- The new rules and tools for #sales success - it’s all about the #data! More from @bastiaanjanmaat in the blog: http://ora.cl/rk6KK #experienceeconomy
- Check out tips from a borderless brand - @Payoneer on how to deliver individual experiences on a global scale: http://ora.cl/0Y42h via #SmarterCX by @MollyAY #CX
- In the #experienceeconomy, every department shares ownership of the customer, says #OracleCX’s @rtarkoff: http://ora.cl/PD8QW
- #OOW19 schedule builder is live! Log into your OpenWorld account to start reserving sessions and customizing your schedule! http://ora.cl/5YJ6x
Oracle CX in the News:
How brands can regain consumer trust - Christopher Tolve, Thedrum, 7.31.19
- Consumer trust in shopping recommendations from technology sources is limited,” says Des Cahill, VP, Oracle. 89% of consumers do not trust shopping recommendations from voice-activated services like Alexa or Siri, and 81% do not trust ads on mobile devices.
Reverse Engineering Your CX to Improve Outcomes - Lisa Sharapata, Martechadvisor, 8.13.19
- Today companies must compete to create a consolidated CX strategy to ensure your consumers have the best experience with your brand at every touchpoint.
Why Self-Service Is Imperative To The Future Of CX - Michael Ringman, Forbes, 8.1.19
- To provide the level of convenience consumers expect from today's brands, businesses must optimize their self-service solutions, making them both more dependable and more mobile-friendly to enhance the customer experience.