Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Let’s take a moment to debunk some of the myths that are floating around about #OracleCPQ Cloud http://ora.cl/VR0oh #CPQ
- Who should own #CX - #custserv or #marketing? Check out the latest episode of Unforgettable w/@BlakeMichelleM for details: http://ora.cl/ug3v1
- Book your trip to #OOW19 in SF and save with Early Bird! http://bit.ly/2Fh4mxj #OOW19
- Find out how @OracleCommerce & @OracleERPCloud helped @csinconline's clients to upgrade to the #cloud & purchase online popular off-the-shelf products: http://ora.cl/Bv35A by @BanksLouie via @Forbes
- How one brand engaged @TheHelfner after he weaponized #SocialMedia against them http://ora.cl/q4k1m #CX
True Marketing Personalization Takes Talent, Technology And Empathy – Dom Nicastro, CMSWire, 5.15.19
- According to a Harris Poll, 63 percent of customers expect personalization, however, providing these personalized experiences is a very real challenge for marketers.
Why Over-Automation May Be Customer Engagement's Worst Enemy – David Elkington, Forbes, 5.14.19
- While technology can be a great enabler, businesses need to maintain the human touch that customers want in the form of critical thinking skills.
Keep These 3 Things In Mind When Introducing Chatbots To Customer Service – Fara Haron, CMSWire, 5.14.19
- When introducing chatbots, businesses should focus on the benefits, ensure the chatbot addresses the right problems and keep the end user in mind.
Survey: Retailers Struggle To Keep Up With Industry Evolution – Marianne Wilson, Chain Store Age, 5.14.19
- According to OC&C Strategy Consultants and eShop World, only 3 percent of retailers believe that their current model will be sustainable in the next five years.
Online Shopping Gets Real: The Rise Of Interactive Product Visualization – Vivian Wagner, CRM Buyer, 5.13.19
- As interactive product visualizations are increasingly entering the mobile space, technologies allowing for the exploration of these visualizations will be key.