Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Learn how to quickly and easily connect Eloqua with #Zoom: http://oracl.info/TTbe50z8LrG
- Here are disaster and crisis messaging best practices for communicating with your customers from @chadswhite: http://ora.cl/uT5Bg
- Watch the video, learn about the "Where is the My Technician" feature for Oracle #FieldService in action http://ora.cl/5BO3T #OFSC
- 2020 #holidayseason is going to be more vital than ever for #B2C companies. Here are some areas to consider for a more successful holiday season from @ChadSWhite: http://ora.cl/5MA0r
- Check out how #fieldservice is undergoing a transformation: http://ora.cl/cu7m8 #custserv
Why Now Is the Best Time to Optimize Your Customer's Experience – Customerthink, 4.8.20
- It’s more important than ever to be especially mindful about how we are helping our customers and prospects get through these tough times.
Growth companies place higher value on customer feedback: Gartner CX Survey - Which-50, 4.6.20
- The survey found that nearly 80 per cent of growth organizations use customer surveys to collect CX data, compared with just 58 per cent of nongrowth organizations.
Using Social Listening to Improve Your CX Strategy – Customerthink, 4.8.20
- If you are properly using social listening tools, you are engaging in the conversation and gaining valuable insights similar to those through a voice of the customer programme.