Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Why AI Is the Future of Delivering Customer Experiences With a Human Touch - Forbes, 8.13.20
- According to recent research from IDC, AI is already proving a powerful tool for enabling businesses to transform CX delivery.
What Big Data Can Teach Us About Consumers Experience - Customerthink, 8.11.20
- Whether you’re running an eCommerce business or brick and mortar retail, you may have heard that big data may give you a competitive advantage to improve your customer experience, conversion rates - and ultimately increase your ROI.
Refresh Your Customer Experience Strategies With These Tips and Tricks - Customerthink, 8.10.20
- Customer experience strategies have transformed into a whole new different level over the past few years.
Oracle CX in the News:
It's Time to Think Differently: Oracle CX Cloud – Martechtoday, 8.6.20
- It’s time to think differently, in a time when consumer spending is down, the future is uncertain, and digital engagement is of ever-increasing importance.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Our goal with #OracleCXSales is to make day-to-day experience better for sellers. We’re proud of our recognition in the 2020 @Gartner_inc Magic Quadrant for #SalesForceAutomation: http://ora.cl/7Os7v
- With the complexity of #SEO, it’s no secret that using tools can help make your SEO and keyword strategies stronger. So, what are the best tools out there to maximize SEO and keyword usage? http://ora.cl/69n9a #SmarterCX
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. Read how good #custserv can make you fall in love with a company: http://ora.cl/DP3aP
- Here are the latest updates from our SVP, CX Marketing, @shashiseth, to help you learn more about your customers and make every interaction matter: http://oracl.info/zXKd50ASIKR #OracleCXSummit
- Revisit the #OracleCXSummit sessions on #PersonalizedMarketing, or catch the ones you missed, on-demand: http://ora.cl/ht8mA