Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- It’s Go Time at @Oracle! Check out @stevenrmiranda sharing details on what to expect next week @oracleopenworld: http://oracl.info/DnHY50w6VGr #OOW19
- Calling all legendary #marketing, #commerce, #sales, and #service rockstars. Share your #CX success story on the #ModernCX stage and join the speaker lineup for 2020. Submit your ideas by Oct. 11, 2019 for #OracleMBX in Chicago. Go here to learn more http://oracl.info/rd8i50w4dfK
- .@Adweek led a @SlackHQ chat ahead of @Dmexco with 4 industry leaders about this year's hot topic http://ora.cl/Ub7BD w/@descahill #OracleCX
- #OracleOPA #Release 19C is now available for Public Cloud customers http://bit.ly/OPABlogReleases @OracleOPA
- Salesforce’s year-over-year cost increases and one-size-fits-all approach can hold you back. #OracleCX can move you forward with decreased operational costs and increased efficiencies: http://ora.cl/58cw3
Oracle CX in the News:
What CMOs Need to Know About Synthesizing Ad Tech and Mar Tech - Ronan Shields, Adweek, 9.2.19
- Adweek led a Slack chat ahead of Dmexco with 4 industry leaders about this year's hot topic.
The Power Of "Now" CX - Forester, 9.9.19
- The next frontier in CX is real time. Companies must have the ability to monitor experience - now - and improve experience - now.
How CX Influences and Informs Digital Product Management - Valerie Peck, Customerthink, 9.10.19
- According to research by Esteban Kolsky in his ThinkJar report for CX Executives, 13% of unhappy customers will share their complaint with 15 or more people.
How to use CX-led architecture to transform your business - Henry Hernandez-Reveron, Martechtoday, 9.9.19
- The customer experience is the starting point in building technology to solve problems to improve everyday experiences.
What's the Secret to Great CX? - Moshe Beauford, Uctoday, 9.10.19
- Meeting customer demands boils down to delivering a consistent experience, regardless of which communication channel you use.