Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- How #OracleCX helps organizations build continual #custrelationships? Learn at #OOWDXB , Feb 12, 9:30AM, Arena 2, level 1, w/ @rtarkoff & Sonika Jain http://ora.cl/fT7q9 @OracleCX
- #OracleCX team is working hard to deliver the best show to all of you #CX pros! See you soon in Las Vegas, 19-21 March: http://ora.cl/NY0FB #ModernCX
- Don't miss your last chance to register & join a panel of today’s top #CX experts: @JayBaer, @BlakeMichelleM & @ijgolding http://ora.cl/ux1eA
- .@OracleCommerce Cloud Helps Brazilian #Retailer Stay In Step With Fast Fashion http://ora.cl/2bI5S
- #ModernCX 2019 is heading back to Las Vegas, March 19 - 21! Check out this fun fact about shrimp and register for Oracle's biggest #CX event of the year http://ora.cl/GF0pb
Oracle CX in the News:
Infobip Integrates With Oracle Responsys To Assist Digital Marketing Communication – Stephanie Simone, KMWorld, 2.4.19
- Infobip has integrated with Oracle Responsys to help digital marketers optimize Application-to-Person SMS for cross-channel marketing.
Infobip With Oracle Responsys Helps Digital Marketers With Cross-Channel Marketing – Editorial Staff, MarTech Advisor, 2.1.19
- Infobip, with Oracle Responsys, allows business to choose an optimal partner for dialogue based on the clients’ preferences on the type of communication, location, etc.
What Bots Can Learn From Customer Service Agents – Ryan Lester, TechRadar, 2.6.19
- Companies need to invest time and resources into understanding their customers’ expectations and deploying the right mix of people, processes and technology.
What’s Next For Account Based Marketing – Forbes, Paul Talbot, 2.5.19
- According to Alterra Group, 97 percent of respondents belive that aiming sales and marketing resources at a smaller but better qualified number of prospects pays off.
NRF: Retail Sales To Increase As Much As 4.4% in 2019 – Marianne Wilson, Chain Store Age, 2.5.19
- NRF forecasted that retail sales will increase to more than $3.8 trillion in 2019, due to the ongoing strength of the job market, which supports consumer income and spending.
The Uncomfortable State Of Voice Commerce – Rimma Kats, eMarketer, 2.3.19
- As consumers become more comfortable with voice tech, it is predicted that there will be 22.7 million US smarter speaker voice buyers by the end of 2019.
Harnessing The Power Of Voice For Customer Engagement – Vikas Nehru, CRM Buyer, 2.2.19
- The convergence of voice, AI, machine learning, cloud migration, data mining and speech analytics could drive digital transformation and improve customer experiences.