Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Learn about @jaybaer journey to #tech entrepreneurship, and why he's excited for #Oracle #ModernCX: http://ora.cl/Ky7Zw via @MarTechSeries Click to Tweet
- Check out @MarTechSeries interview with #CX evangelist @DesCahill to discover why he's looking forward to #ModernCX: http://ora.cl/NH0Sa Click to Tweet
- Next week at #ModernCX @iSocialFanz will be taking over the @Oracle Instagram story. Tune in next Wednesday to see his live updates from all the action! http://ora.cl/8em57 Click to Tweet
- Impressive lineup of speakers set to take the stage at #ModernCX: @jaybaer, @descahill, @CherylStrayed, @CaseyNeistat & many more. You can still register: http://ora.cl/Z7AX0 Click to Tweet
- Everything you need to know about #Oracle's #ModernCX event next week in Chicago: https://buff.ly/2EdWRoj #SmarterCX Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
Interview with Jay Baer, Founder, Convince & Convert – Rohan Jagan, MarTech Series, 4.4.18
- Jay Baer of Convince & Convert discusses the evolution of B2B marketing and what draws him to this year’s Oracle Modern Customer Experience.
Interview with Des Cahill, VP, Global Outbound Product Management, Oracle CX Cloud Suite – Rohan Jagan, MarTech Series, 4.3.18
- Oracle’s Des Cahill shares his insights on Oracle’s approach to modern CX and the state of CX and B2B marketing as we head into Oracle Modern Customer Experience 2018.
Five9 President, Dan Burkland, to Present at Oracle Service Cloud Keynote During Oracle Modern CX - Businesswire, 4.2.18
- Dan Burkland, Five9 President, will be presenting the Oracle Service Cloud keynote with a Five9 customer, Total Wine & More during the Oracle Modern Customer Experience conference April 10-12, 2018, in Chicago, Illinois.
10 Killer Tips to Reach Gen Z – Patty Odell, Chief Marketer, 4.5.18
- To capture the attention of Generation Z consumers, marketers must create a unique brand story, focus on authenticity, leverage new-age marketing tactics and more.
Scaling Your Company to Always Serve Your Customers – Boyd Farrow, Entrepreneur, 4.5.18
- According to a recent study, 54 percent of customers stop buying from companies due to poor service, yet founders of growing companies still tend to neglect their customers.
Customer Experience Should Take On The 'Agility' Imperative – Paul Hagen, MediaPost, 4.5.18
- As enterprises struggle with adaptability, customer experience professionals are key to driving agile, strategic initiatives in order to maintain pace with the changing market.
The Next Generation of Ecommerce Management – Armando Roggio, Practical Ecommerce, 4.2.18
- In order to organize and manage their ecommerce operations in 2018, organizations are emphasizing coding, customer service and the hiring of remote workers.
Getting veteran sales force buy-in for AI CRM tools – Don Fluckinger, TechTarget, 4.3.18
- To secure buy-in from their sales staff around AI CRM technologies, organizations must demonstrate traction around the use of these emerging sales technology solutions.
Infographic: An Introduction to the Internet of Things – Roboticsbusinessreview, 4.2.18
- The emerging industrial Internet of Things offers benefits across markets. Here’s a primer and some examples of what you need to know about IoT.