Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Finalists named in IDC's Third Annual Smart Cities North America awards! Learn more and vote NOW! http://ora.cl/WW0sI #IDCSmartCities20 #SCNAA #IDC #SmartCities
- Join us at #ModernCX 2020 in Chicago! We are super excited for the 4 days of incredible sessions and fun: http://ora.cl/JB4yg #marketing #commerce #sales #service #oraclembx
- To provide world-class #CX, companies must deliver outstanding agent experiences and build #brandloyalty from the inside out, says @Pier1 Laurie Simpter: http://ora.cl/uo8iH #OracleCX
- Want to find out what’s on the horizon for #adtech and #martech this year? Watch the video with #OracleCX @rtarkoff to get his perspective: http://ora.cl/Gm7Xz #CX
- What is the importance of a connected #CX experience in an #experiencedeconomy? Details by #OracleCX @rtarkoff http://ora.cl/wE2rU
Oracle CX in the News:
5 Tips To Deliver World-Class Customer Service - Retailtouchpoints, 2.7.20
- According to recent research from Oracle CX and CX Pioneer Jeanne Bliss, consumers take very different paths to solve product or service issues.
Watch out CX Industry -- Omnichannel Personalization, Data and AI Are here - Martechadvisor, 2.19.20
- As we get further into 2020 and welcome in a new decade, we’re witnessing a sea change in customer engagement fueled primarily by omnichannel personalization, data and AI.
28% of 'CX leaders' are planning to invest in AI in 2020 – Econsultancy, 2.17.20
- The 2020 Digital Trends report – which generated over 12,000 responses from an online survey, found that 36% of CX leaders and 33% of large organisations are already using AI.