Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- 2019 #MagicQuadrant for #FieldService Management released by Gartner http://ora.cl/1Lz7E #FSM via #SmarterCX
- At #ModernCX, #marketing, #service, #sales & #commerce legends exchanged fresh ideas, built strategies to power the future of #CX and march forward in the experience economy http://ora.cl/0SV41 #CX
- How to build a #nextgen #cctr? Empower your agents and master first contact resolution. http://ora.cl/Fw7OS #custserv
- Four days of insights, networking, and inspiration, all in beautiful San Francisco. Joining? http://bit.ly/2UNc9tj #OOW19
- Let’s talk! Learn how to encourage your agents to be as efficient as possible & build human connections through conversation http://ora.cl/p2kf0 #cctr #custserv by @danielfoppen
Oracle CX in the News:
Oracle's CX Strategy Points Toward Real-Time Responses – David Needle, SearchCustomerExperience (TechTarget), 5.9.19
- As data increasingly becomes key to an effective CX implementation, Rob Tarkoff points to the technology Oracle is focusing on to win over corporate customers.
How Google’s Privacy Moves Will Spur Changes To Ad Tech – Jessica Davies, Digiday, 5.9.19
- A recent Google Chrome update has the potential to remake the world of digital advertising, forcing advertisers to look for alternatives to third-party cookies.
The Vital Role Of Customer Service In The Sharing Economy – Forrest Shinners, CRM Buyer, 5.8.19
- By 2020, customers will give more weight to service than to the price or product itself, highlighting the importance of customer experience in the sharing economy.
Study: Cybercriminals Shift Approach To Retail – Dan Berthiaume, Chain Store Age, 5.8.19
- A new study from Verizon indicates retailers are facing new cyberattack trends as hackers shift their attention to ecommerce payment applications.
Here’s How To Identify And Define Your Brand To Engage Customers – Jacob Baadsgaard, Marketing Land, 5.8.19
- Businesses can drive customer engagement by identifying the business needs their company meets, thereby connecting with customers on an emotional level.
How Your Marketing Stack Affects Customer Experience – Sharon Goldman, CMSWire, 5.7.19
- As marketers welcome more tools to help prove ROI and justify their budget, marketers can also use martech to enhance the customer, if used correctly.