Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Check out Modern Business Experience virtual event, Mar. 24 at 8AM PT/11AM ET. Watch the keynote webcast LIVE to discover all the possibilities with Oracle Cloud Apps. Can't miss it, sign up today, FREE. http://ora.cl/Nt7T1 #OracleMBX #ModernCX
- Thinker Award for Best in Innovation in #Service and #FieldService celebrates creative orgs leveraging tech in new ways. Congrats #MarkieAward nominees: @ameriprise , @CanonCanada, @CreditSuisse, @Infosys, Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center: http://ora.cl/JB10J
- The top 3 emerging technologies expected to have the biggest impact on #CX projects in the next 3 years include #AI (53%), virtual customer assistants and #chatbots (39%), omnichannel engagement solutions (37%): http://ora.cl/BY1Wo
- The #MarkieAward for Visionary #CX #ISV Partner of the Year recognizes our partners with innovative solutions that both complement the #OracleCX suite and transform the #CX. The nominees are: @AtlatlSoftware, @conversocial @Five9 @movableink @PathFactory http://ora.cl/A8mt2
- #Gartner predicts workplace growth where 25% of #digital workers will use virtual employee assistants daily in just one year: http://ora.cl/gl0QL #AI #digitalassistant
Oracle CX in the News:
Hootsuite Announces Its Integration with Oracle Eloqua – Talkcmo, 3.11.20
- With this integration, the customers will be able to sync social data in their marketing automation platform – to merge social and digital campaigns.
CX is still broken and how to fix it – Clickz, 3.11.20
- There are so many ways that customer service can go wrong but also many ways in which it can right. LogMeIn's Ryan Lester discusses how there is still much work to be done.
Four ways brands can incorporate customer feedback into their marketing and CX – Econsultancy, 3.5.20
- 82% of US consumers read online reviews for local businesses, and the average consumer will read 10 reviews before feeling able to trust a business.
The 3 Unintended Consequences of CX Obsession - Customerthink, 9.3.20
- While the emphasis on improving CX is well intended, the execution has been misguided and in many ways companies are still missing the mark.