Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Join #CX customer #webinar series focusing on today’s relevant topics and discuss the role and importance of #customerservice in an ever-changing world: http://ora.cl/O2gw8
- Many companies are now navigating how to not only keep operations running smoothly, but also how to maintain #employeeengagement and a positive workplace culture: http://ora.cl/5Zr1d #CX
- Details on how Traci Scott and the @Pella_News team moved from random to reliable and desired #CX with #OracleCX: http://ora.cl/RE4LV #OSvC
- Our tools are carefully designed for #CX #sales users, giving them a simple path to access and update #CRM data: http://ora.cl/3vQ7U
- How do you continue to provide a great #CX during a crisis, when the very definition of “customer experience” may have changed? Here are four things to keep in mind: http://ora.cl/Xl3NL
The Power Of The Customer Experience (CX) During The Current Crisis – Forbes, 5.9.20
- Being caring and real has never been quite as important as it is today.
How AI is Transforming the Way Customer Service Teams Work in the 2020s - Business2community, 5.12.20
- According to a 2019 report, AI use for customer service is on the rise. 24% of service teams surveyed were already using some form of AI.
3 Steps That Turn Your Customer Service And CX Into A Competitive Advantage: Lessons From ... – Forbes, 5.12.20
- Exceptional customer service and a superbly well-designed and maintained customer experience are two of the most reliable competitive advantages in today’s marketplace for two reasons.