Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- .@Gartner_inc has named @Oracle a #leader for the strength of its #SPM offering for the 5th year running! http://ora.cl/gA1ff #OracleSales
- Still wonder what the #ExperienceEconomy is? #OracleCX @rtarkoff explains in this #video: http://ora.cl/Zs1x9
- Get connected and start your journey to #ModernCX today! This year, we are offering an online Modern CX 2020 experience available now: http://ora.cl/6kK6o #OracleCX #CX
- Check out industry guardians who are making some noteworthy contributions to the #marketing #technology space: http://ora.cl/BR1DU @descahill
- .@OracleServCloud 20A #release is now live; watch our release #video to learn more about its exciting new features! http://ora.cl/IC64R #OSvC
For 85% Of Consumers, Positive CX Includes A Human Touch – Retailtouchpoints
- While 82% of consumers have come to expect that technology will improve their online CX, most shoppers still also prize person-to-person interaction: 85% say a positive CX includes a “human touch” along with up-to-date technology.
Want to up Your CX Survey Game? Ask the Right Questions at the Right Time – Martechadvisor, 2.26.20
- CX has become one of the defining lines for success for virtually every industry.
The Future Of Customer Service Isn't As Simple As AI Or Human – Forbes, 2.24.20
- Many business leaders fail to see that humans have much more to offer their AI-powered counterparts than supervision.