The Future of Customer Experience - and Other News
Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Bring a touch of genius to your audiences with #AI, A/B testing, & business intelligence...all built in. See a live demo from #ModernCX. http://ora.cl/7sL37 @Katrina_gosek Click to Tweet
- Ready to learn from #Oracle customers, leaders, and experts? Here is the #oow18 session catalog: http://ora.cl/FP3mJ Click to Tweet
- Find out leaders and stewards in the @OracleServCloud Community from all over the world! http://ora.cl/1dq4C #OSvC Click to Tweet
- #CX leaders! Think of #CustomerExperience as a magic trick. Expert @JayBaer shares his insights and tricks of the trade after 25 years in the industry: http://ora.cl/RU3O7 #SmarterCX Click to Tweet
- There were over 100 nominations for the 2018 @ORCLSalesCloud & Service Execution Excellence awards at #ModernCX, but few of them were lucky winners. Here you can find the full list: http://ora.cl/aW7cd Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
The Price Of Success: MarTech Pricing Changes Under Consideration – Beth Negus Viveiros, Chief Marketer, 5.14.18
- According to Oracle’s Shashi Seth, many organizations are looking toward new pricing models in light of new pressure on marketing spending and results.
B2B Sellers Missing Digital Opportunities: Survey – Beth Negus Viveiros, Chief Marketer, 5.14.18
- A recent study by Oracle Commerce Cloud/Mirakl reveals definite room for improvement when it comes to digital B2B e-commerce experiences.
The MarTech Minute: Moat Chosen As LinkedIn Video Viewability Partner, Oracle Adds New Integrations & A Slew of Executive Moves – Robin Kurzer, MarTech Today, 5.11.18
- Oracle Marketing Cloud’s integrations with 6sense, Demandbase, LookBookHQ and Mintigo helps identify high-potential buyers, drive engagement and close deals faster.
ThoughtSpot Lands $145M In Funding, HubSpot Debuts Service Hub, More News – Dom Nicastro, CMSWire, 5.11.18
- The latest Oracle Marketing Cloud Eloqua integrations provide sales teams with new data insights to learn, discover and engage with high-potential buyers.
AR Still Challenging For Marketers: Survey – Patty Odell, Chief Marketer, 5.17.18
- While augmented reality presents promotional benefits for marketers, many companies still struggle to measure ROI and reach audiences at scale.
Big And Small Manufacturers Find Common Ground In B2B E-Commerce – Mark Brohan, Internet Retailer, 5.15.18
- Manufacturers of all sizes should build B2B e-commerce sites to identify new sales channels, attract new customers, diversify sales and create broader brand recognition.
5 Ways To Create An Effective Influencer Marketing Strategy – Vandita Grover, MarTech Advisor, 5.15.18
- Companies can boost their influencer marketing strategy by identifying their key audience, establishing relationships and setting specific goals.
The Future Of Customer Experience: People Plus Technology – Blake Morgan, Forbes, 5.14.18
- Creating good customer experiences relies on the balance between technology and people to create transformational environments rather than just transactional ones.
AI, IoT set to revolutionise business, says Dell - Nophakhun Limsamarnphun , Nationmultimedia, 5.14.18
- The next era will be facilitated by the convergence of AI, IoT, big data, real-time connectivity and new computing power leading to the transformation of economies and societies around the world.
Blockchain, IoT, and 5 Other Technologies Changing Mission Critical Processes – Iotbusinessnews, 5.13.18
- Find out 7 technologies — including Blockchain technology and the IoT — that are already demonstrating how they have the potential to completely overhaul existing critical processes.
The future of enterprise IoT: 2 factors to watch - Jason Hiner, Zdnet, 5.6.18
- Some companies have learned from multiple generations of IoT projects, and are ready to take advantage of the next big leaps ahead.
Don’t Let Customer Service Automation Override Customer Experience – Don Fluckinger, SearchCRM, 5.11.18
- Companies that invest in customer service automation processes and workflows can save customers’ time, improve customer experiences and beat out their competition.
Three customer service trends to replicate in your business this year - Gary Birdwell, Cuinsight, 5.4.18
- If you’re looking to enhance your customer service offerings in 2018, you should enhance self-service, be available to chat when your customers are, be present on social media.