Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Meaningful #customerexperiences aren’t just important, they’re essential. Explore how connecting your #data can drive a truly seamless experience: http://ora.cl/dl2V1 #CX
- With #OracleCX Service and innovative technologies like #IoT and augmented reality, @elginsweeper delivers predictive #CX and reduces the operating costs of its products: http://ora.cl/MF5R6
- 5 ways to remain connected to your customers and retain their #loyalty: http://ora.cl/A7sY8 #custserv #CX #socialdistancing
- Check out why #customers love #OracleCX #service element manager for #B2C: http://ora.cl/v0Da0
- Business users can immediately update experiences to reflect changing circumstances with cloud-based #commerce tools: http://ora.cl/0lc3K
The Eight Key Elements to Drive to CX Maturity and Impact Business Outcomes - Customerthink, 4.30.20
- Only 25% of CX professionals say their company’s CX programs actually improve customer experience.
3 ways technology can boost CX while keeping costs under control – even during challenging times – Clickz, 5.5.20
- By leveraging AI and machine learning, companies can sift through data and extract trends to find improvement areas, identify blind spots and make a course correction on the most common customer complaints.
The CX journey to customer lifetime value – Bai, 5.5.20
- Financial institutions are making their biggest strides in technology investments that deliver a modern customer experience.