Enjoy our weekly round-up of top news stories across the CX landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- #Oracle takes the top spot in 2018 #CRM Service Leaders: Contact Center Search category! http://ora.cl/04Sx6 #cctr via @destinationCRM Click to Tweet
- Don't miss @Oracle, @MasterLockUS & @ApexITPartner webinar on 4/5 to learn how Master Lock replaced Salesforce & leveraged @OracleCX to automate, optimize, and integrate every touchpoint: http://ora.cl/Uf5p6 Click to Tweet
- Ask the Experts registration for #Service and #Marketing customers at #ModernCX is live! Register now: http://ora.cl/3Gr8F #ATE Click to Tweet
- See why #OracleCommerce #Cloud has everything you need to succeed in the next era of #commerce. http://ora.cl/il8lD #SaaS Click to Tweet
- Check out the sessions catalog and find out why you should attend Oracle’s #ModernCX Conference in Chicago https://t.co/yyyOtQoxQx #CMO #CIO #CEO #CX Click to Tweet
Oracle Customer Experience Cloud Suite News:
6 Ways AI Is Making An Impact In Retail Tech – Amy Onorato, DMN, 3.22.18
- For retail organizations, AI can be used to help enterprises adopt a constantly learning, data-driven approach to personalization, says Oracle’s Katrina Gosek.
How to Tell When a Product Is Truly Powered By AI – Molly St. Louis, Adweek, 3.21.18
- In order to determine whether a product is truly powered by AI, businesses must ask the right questions when choosing a marketing solution, according to Oracle’s Austin Miller.
The 2018 CRM Service Leaders – Staff, CRM Magazine, 3.21.18
- Oracle was named a 2018 CRM Service Leader within Contact Center Search and Customer Case Management categories and a Winner in the Web Support category.
Crème de la CRM: Leveraging Customer Relationship Management to Deliver the Best Customer Experiences – Ashley Kaczmar, MarTechExec, 3.19.18
- Over the next three to five years, organizations should expect to see AI and natural language processing infused into CRM applications, says Oracle’s Steve Fioretti.
Most Companies Haven't Adopted Emerging Technologies Yet – Ross Benes, eMarketer, 3.21.18
- According to a recent survey, a majority of U.S. companies have yet to adopt emerging technologies like blockchain, AI, facial recognition, and voice activation.
Report: In-store customers want to be left alone – Marianne Wilson, Chain Store Age, 3.19.18
- A new survey from HRC Retail Advisory reveals that shoppers are increasingly looking to in-store technology for customer service versus assistance from store associates.
Shoptalk 2018: Debunking Retail's 'New Normal' – Amy Onorato, DMN, 3.19.18
- At Shoptalk 2018, retail industry experts highlighted how the industry is entering into a “new normal” that requires retailers to be better at understanding customer needs.
IoT security spending to reach $1.5 billion in 2018 - Charlie Osborne, Zdnet, 3.21.18
- Gartner estimates that worldwide IoT security spending is set to climb this year in light of an escalation in attacks targeting IoT devices.
What's the next big thing in IoT? 14 experts share their predictions. - Scott Gerber, Thenextweb, 3.16.18
- IoT has evolved far beyond Bluetooth-synced personal devices and smart home platforms. Let’s see what experts say.
With AI, Wells Fargo Can Better Focus on Personalization, Customer Experience – Jim Tierney, Loyalty360, 3.19.18
- Wells Fargo is using AI for new predictive banking features, enabling the company to better connect and engage with customers by increasing choice and customization.
4 ways IoT can improve the customer experience – Alison DeNisco Rayome, TechRepublic, 3.16.18
- CIOs and CX professionals must work together to improve and better personalize their customer experiences using IoT devices and networks.
How The Gig Economy Will Help Deliver The True Value Of IoT - Manuel Grenacher, Forbes, 3. 19.18
- Enterprises need to prioritize the adoption of solutions that allow them to keep pace with the growing IoT and the direction in which it’s taking us.
Implementing IIoT in Field Services – CIOReview, 3.19.18
- Study found that an IIoT enabled fleet maintenance program could reduce breakdowns by 70 percent. Vehicles that require servicing could alert service teams to schedule repairs in advance rather than wait for it to breakdown.
10 retailers using chatbots to boost customer service and sales – Olivia Krauth, Techrepublic, 3.9.18
- Consumers are turning to chatbots and voice assistants to shop and interact with retailers, and here are the 10 retailers and brands utilizing chatbot technology to boost sales and increase customer service.
How To Use Emotionally Intelligent Customer Service To Build Customer Loyalty and Engagement – Micah Solomon, Forbes, 3.19.18
- The most likely way to build customer engagement and loyalty is through your people: through superior personnel you’ve selected from your prospect pool for empathy and the other essential traits.