Thursday Jul 03, 2014
By Glen Borkowski on Jul 03, 2014
Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
By Glen Borkowski on Jul 02, 2014
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Michael Hylton on Nov 28, 2012
Tuesday Oct 30, 2012
By Christina McKeon on Oct 30, 2012
Wednesday Jun 22, 2011
By Charles Knapp on Jun 22, 2011
Aberdeen’s Q4 2010 Quarterly Business Review found that 74% of the Sales and Marketing organizations in High Tech product manufacturing have strategic CRM initiatives in 2011.
Aberdeen Group is conducting a survey that will help high tech product companies such as yours determine the Best-in-Class procedures for capturing, managing, and disseminating business data. If your product company is planning on implementing a CRM solution or is simply evaluating the potential benefits, we would appreciate your feedback in this brief, 10-minute survey. You will be able to compare your experiences in leveraging customer information for sales and marketing compare with your peers, benchmark your performance, and see how you can achieve Best-in-Class results. Individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, and data will only be used in aggregate.
In appreciation for sharing your time and thoughts with us, we will provide complimentary access for you to the full benchmark report as soon as it is published (a $399 value). Take the survey.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Productivity – A Priority for Every Business Leader by Caesar Peter
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015: We Want to Hear Your Story! by Scott Ewart
- "Are we there yet?" The Oracle Roadmap To Modern by JP Saunders, Senior Director Business and Solution Strategy
- The Road to Modern Field Operations at Field Service USA 2015
- 3 Steps to a Modern Profitable Service Organization by Jeff Griebeler, CX Strategist
- The Modern Customer Experience Conference Keynotes
- CX Tech Adoption: Enabling the Oracle Roadmap To Modern by Rob Wales, Customer Experience Strategist
- "The Connected Customer" Oracle Roadmap To Modern by Dave Lanning, Senior Strategy Consultant
- A Big, Sexy Sales Platform Project?
- Oracle CRM Watchlist 2015 Winner