Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
Tuesday Oct 30, 2012
By Christina McKeon on Oct 30, 2012
Wednesday Jun 22, 2011
By Charles Knapp on Jun 22, 2011
Aberdeen’s Q4 2010 Quarterly Business Review found that 74% of the Sales and Marketing organizations in High Tech product manufacturing have strategic CRM initiatives in 2011.
Aberdeen Group is conducting a survey that will help high tech product companies such as yours determine the Best-in-Class procedures for capturing, managing, and disseminating business data. If your product company is planning on implementing a CRM solution or is simply evaluating the potential benefits, we would appreciate your feedback in this brief, 10-minute survey. You will be able to compare your experiences in leveraging customer information for sales and marketing compare with your peers, benchmark your performance, and see how you can achieve Best-in-Class results. Individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, and data will only be used in aggregate.
In appreciation for sharing your time and thoughts with us, we will provide complimentary access for you to the full benchmark report as soon as it is published (a $399 value). Take the survey.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Part 3 of 6: The Art Of Easy: Easy Decisions For Complex Problems by Heike Lorenz
- 3 Secrets to Innovation...and why we believe we were were recognized by an independent analyst firm By David Vap
- 2014 B2B Commerce Survey Reveals B2B Businesses Continue to Struggle With Complexity While Increasing Focus on the Customer to Drive Growth
- “2014 Trends in B2C Commerce” Survey Shows Large Investment in Loyalty, Content, Omnichannel
- Checklist for Sales and Sales Operations Leaders
- Part 2 of 6: The Art Of Easy: What Happens When Easy Goes Wrong? by David Fulton
- CX @ OpenWorld Call for Customer Success Stories is Now Open - by Scott Ewart
- Part 1 of 6: The Art of Easy: Make It Easy To Deliver Great Customer Service Experiences by JP Saunders
- B2B Leaders Weather the Storm for Oracle B2B Commerce Summit
- Mobile Web for the Masses