Thursday Jul 03, 2014
By Glen Borkowski-Oracle on Jul 03, 2014
Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
By Glen Borkowski-Oracle on Jul 02, 2014
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Michael Hylton on Nov 28, 2012
Tuesday Oct 30, 2012
By Christina McKeon on Oct 30, 2012
Wednesday Jun 22, 2011
By Charles Knapp on Jun 22, 2011
Aberdeen’s Q4 2010 Quarterly Business Review found that 74% of the Sales and Marketing organizations in High Tech product manufacturing have strategic CRM initiatives in 2011.
Aberdeen Group is conducting a survey that will help high tech product companies such as yours determine the Best-in-Class procedures for capturing, managing, and disseminating business data. If your product company is planning on implementing a CRM solution or is simply evaluating the potential benefits, we would appreciate your feedback in this brief, 10-minute survey. You will be able to compare your experiences in leveraging customer information for sales and marketing compare with your peers, benchmark your performance, and see how you can achieve Best-in-Class results. Individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, and data will only be used in aggregate.
In appreciation for sharing your time and thoughts with us, we will provide complimentary access for you to the full benchmark report as soon as it is published (a $399 value). Take the survey.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- A Reflection on Modern Customer Experience
- Join Service for the Next Generation Webcast
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future
- Convert Omni-Channel Hype into Real Contact Center Success!
- 5 Reasons to Register for Modern Sales Experience
- Five Reasons to Attend Oracle’s Modern Service Experience 2016
- Bridging the Gap Between Mobile and Customer Service
- Building Agility into your Field Service Operations with Mobile Solutions
- Deliver the Grand Slam with Sales Performance Management
- Increase Productivity and Close Deals Faster