Thursday Jul 03, 2014
By Glen Borkowski-Oracle on Jul 03, 2014
Wednesday Jul 02, 2014
By Glen Borkowski-Oracle on Jul 02, 2014
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Michael Hylton on Nov 28, 2012
Tuesday Oct 30, 2012
By Christina McKeon on Oct 30, 2012
Wednesday Jun 22, 2011
By Charles Knapp on Jun 22, 2011
Aberdeen’s Q4 2010 Quarterly Business Review found that 74% of the Sales and Marketing organizations in High Tech product manufacturing have strategic CRM initiatives in 2011.
Aberdeen Group is conducting a survey that will help high tech product companies such as yours determine the Best-in-Class procedures for capturing, managing, and disseminating business data. If your product company is planning on implementing a CRM solution or is simply evaluating the potential benefits, we would appreciate your feedback in this brief, 10-minute survey. You will be able to compare your experiences in leveraging customer information for sales and marketing compare with your peers, benchmark your performance, and see how you can achieve Best-in-Class results. Individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, and data will only be used in aggregate.
In appreciation for sharing your time and thoughts with us, we will provide complimentary access for you to the full benchmark report as soon as it is published (a $399 value). Take the survey.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Helps Businesses Leverage Differentiators
- Why Millennials Don't Buy Black Friday
- New Microsite Featuring the Latest Oracle Service Cloud Content
- 9 Ways to Increase Your E-Commerce Site Revenue
- Six Questions to Ask When Considering Video Chat
- The Customer Conversation: What's Changed, What Hasn't
- Take a Quick Tour of Oracle Service Cloud
- Learning How to Disrupt and Deliver Stellar Experiences at Gartner Customer 360
- CustomerThink Webcast Series: 3 Stages of Evolution to Becoming a Modern Customer Service Organization
- 3 Reasons and 12 Ways to Attract and Retain Millennial Sales Reps