Monday Nov 25, 2013
Thursday Aug 29, 2013
Wednesday Aug 21, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Aug 21, 2013
In the customer experience business, we hear a lot about the rise in the use of online channels such as Web self-service, email, chat, and social and the importance of having a cross-channel solution. It’s easy to forget that voice is still the #1 channel that customers use to resolve customer service issues. Not to say that cross-channel is unimportant – it definitely is.
According to Kate Leggett, Forrester Research, “Telephoning a live representative remains the most frequently used customer service channel, and its usage is relatively consistent over time and across generations. This shows that customers are not abandoning the traditional customer service channels in favor of newer ones but are increasing the total number of channels they use when interacting with companies.”1
So the voice channel remains as strong as ever, as are the customer’s expectations to seamlessly traverse into that channel from online channels.
If you’re interested in how to provide robust voice and cross-channel capabilities as part of your service solution at lower cost and risk, you won’t want to miss these Avaya sessions at Oracle OpenWorld, September 22-26, 2013, in San Francisco. Avaya, a long-time leader in Contact Center technology, has an exciting announcement to make pertaining to the close partnership it has with the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service product.
Tuesday Aug 20, 2013
Sunday Jan 06, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Jan 06, 2013
When your customers have questions, do they get the correct answer quickly – the first time? Can they get the right answer from your website, your agent or a fellow customer?
Well-executed knowledge management can help you get the right information to the right people at the right time, across all channels – making agents more productive, delighting your customers, and keeping costs down.
Join us for a Free Webcast on Thurs., January 17 to discover how Knowledge Management can help you:
- Drive brand loyalty with a dramatically improved customer experience
- Increase productivity by empowering agents with up-to-date collective insights
- Lower service costs by reducing interaction times
- Provide consistent multichannel service by sharing information across the enterprise
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how you can maximize productivity, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce costs. Click on ‘Register Now’ to secure your place.
Monday Dec 31, 2012
By Tuula Fai on Dec 31, 2012
Customers demand personalized service. With margins thinner than ever, how can you provide it in a cost-effective way? The answer is ‘Chat.’
Not chat as in people milling about the water cooler. But Live Chat, the newest customer service channel, whose use has doubled in the past few years and whose customer satisfaction score is the highest of all online channels.
Chat sessions enable customer service agents to provide real-time, personalized answers to several customers at once, increasing contact center responsiveness and efficiency while decreasing costs. Here are some results from Oracle RightNow Chat Cloud Service customers:
- Inc. 500 Retailer ideeli—Chat enables Ideeli agents to respond to customers within 15 seconds. Faster response times have increased ideeli’s Net Promoter Score and conversion rates while reducing its costs through email deflection and greater efficiency. Chat now accounts for 50% of its customer interactions and is becoming its most popular channel.
- Financial Services Leader Jackson Hewitt—Chat enables Jackson Hewitt to provide real-time support to both tax preparers and end customers, increasing their satisfaction while improving support efficiency with agents handling multiple chat sessions simultaneously. Chat, along with the knowledge base, has reduced calls by 40%, lowering Jackson Hewitt’s support costs.
- High Technology Innovator Xactware—Chat enables Xactware to handle higher support volume without added headcount, despite rapid customer growth. With 75% of inquiries coming through chat, including mobile chat, Xactware has generated significant savings while beating its service level KPIs by as much as 80%.
Using Oracle RightNow Chat Cloud Service, these companies have improved customer service and operational efficiency at the same time, paving the way for sustainable growth and profits.
Join us at an Oracle CloudWorld event near you to learn how Chat, and our other Cloud Customer Service and Support solutions, can help you deliver exceptional customer service experiences. To sign up, please visit our registration page.
Thursday Dec 13, 2012
By Tuula Fai on Dec 13, 2012
Tis the season to be jolly. If you’re a retailer, your level of jolliness depends on sales. So you watch trends like U.S. store traffic increasing 3.5% to 308 million on Black Friday but sales actually falling 1.8% to $11.2 billion.
Fortunately, by the end of November, retail sales were up 3.7% over the previous year, thanks to life recovering after Hurricane Sandy. And online sales topped $1 billion for the first time ever!
Who are the companies improving their sales online? They are big names like Walgreen’s Drugstore.com, Nordstrom’s HauteLook, and Intuit. More importantly, how are they doing it? They use cutting-edge business practices enabled by Oracle’s CX Cloud Service & Support solutions to:
Increase conversions rates and order sizes (Customer Acquisition)
Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty (Customer Retention)
Reduce contact center costs and improve agent productivity (Operational Efficiency).
Acquisition + Retention + Operational Efficiency = Sustainable Growth and Profits. That’s the magic formula for retail customer service success. Don’t take our word for it. Look at the results of these Oracle customers:
- Walgreen’s Drugstore—30% sales conversion rate on chat sessions with 20% increase in shopping cart size
- Nordstrom’s HauteLook—40,000+ interactions per month—20% growth over last year— efficiently managed by 40 agents, with no increase in IT costs
- Intuit—50% increase in customer satisfaction and 70% decrease in cost per interaction
Using Oracle’s CX Cloud & Service solutions, these retailers deliver consistent, relevant, and personalized experiences across all touchpoints, including social, mobile, and web. Their ability to connect with customers anytime, anywhere—providing the right answer at the right time—helps them create a defensible advantage in the marketplace.
Want to learn more? Please visit http://www.oracle.com/goto/cloudlaunchpad for free resources on delivering exceptional customer service in the Cloud. Also, watch our YouTube channel to learn more about seamless multichannel retail and Winston Furnishings’ exceptional customer experience.
Wednesday Dec 05, 2012
Friday Nov 09, 2012
Thursday Sep 13, 2012
By Charles Knapp on Sep 13, 2012
In volatile, competitive markets, delivering exceptional service across channels is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets, and deliving improvements quickly, is a tough challenge. That's why so many of the world's most successful organizations choose to deliver customer service in the cloud.
Example: Michele Watson, VP of Global Customer Care at Match.com, says Oracle's service in the cloud "helps our customer receive the support they need in real time, our contact center agents be more productive and helpful, and our executive and product development teams receive detailed feedback to continue our improve our customers' experience." Learn more here about why you should consider delivering customer service in the cloud.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- B2B Leaders Weather the Storm for Oracle B2B Commerce Summit
- Mobile Web for the Masses
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 Release – Streamlining Great Customer Service by JP Saunders
- Four Ways to Increase Mobile Agent Productivity and Responsiveness by JP Saunders
- Now Available! Oracle Commerce Version 11 -- What's New?
- 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service from CloudWorld
- Customer Experience is an ‘Outside In’ Job by Krassimira Iordanova
- Pamper your customer's ‘Remembering Self’ by Krassimira Iordanova
- Customer Experience Journey Mapping Workshops Provide Blueprint for Real-World CX Success by Robert Landon
- T-Commerce Has Joined the Omni-Channel Experience!