Thursday Jan 16, 2014
Wednesday Jan 09, 2013
By Michael Hylton on Jan 09, 2013
January 17, 2013 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
Are you providing your customers with the best possible browsing, shopping and search experiences across all your marketing and commerce websites? Successful organizations must deliver an engaging online experience that is personalized, interactive and consistent across all phases of the customer journey from research to selection to support and follow on purchases. This requires a new approach that connects and optimizes all customer touch points.
Attend this webcast to learn how you can enable a more engaging online customer experience by combining Oracle WebCenter Sites with Oracle ATG Commerce and Oracle Endeca. With Oracle WebCenter Sites you can:
- Unify the online customer experience by bringing together best-in-class web experience management, Commerce, and faceted search capabilities
- Encourage social interaction by incorporating ratings, comments, reviews and social sharing capabilities into your web presence
- More easily ingest content feeds from your suppliers and simplify the management of high volumes of detailed product information
Click here to register for this exciting webcast.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Four Key Qualities of a Customer Experience Leader by P. Cory Hogan
- This Time What Happens in Vegas Won't Just Stay in Vegas: Join Us at the Modern Service Experience Mar 31–Apr 2 By Stephen Fioretti
- Are Your Sales Interactions on the Road to Nowhere?
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Modern Sales Experience
- Look Beyond Marketing When Considering Customer Experience by Gib Bassett
- ICMI Webcast: Forbes Reveals How Financial and Retail Companies Modernize Customer Service by Cedric Turner
- Oracle Co-browse Recognized by Frost & Sullivan for Innovation and Product Leadership by Michelle Brusyo
- 2015: A New Perspective on Millennials in Consumer Goods and Retail by Cassie Moren
- Field Service Management Top Ten: Talking the Talk by Tori Ballantine
- The Increasing Role of ERP in Customer Experience and B2B E-Commerce