Thursday Jan 16, 2014
Wednesday Jan 09, 2013
By Michael Hylton on Jan 09, 2013
January 17, 2013 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
Are you providing your customers with the best possible browsing, shopping and search experiences across all your marketing and commerce websites? Successful organizations must deliver an engaging online experience that is personalized, interactive and consistent across all phases of the customer journey from research to selection to support and follow on purchases. This requires a new approach that connects and optimizes all customer touch points.
Attend this webcast to learn how you can enable a more engaging online customer experience by combining Oracle WebCenter Sites with Oracle ATG Commerce and Oracle Endeca. With Oracle WebCenter Sites you can:
- Unify the online customer experience by bringing together best-in-class web experience management, Commerce, and faceted search capabilities
- Encourage social interaction by incorporating ratings, comments, reviews and social sharing capabilities into your web presence
- More easily ingest content feeds from your suppliers and simplify the management of high volumes of detailed product information
Click here to register for this exciting webcast.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- In Sales or with Fitbit, You Can’t Manage What You Can’t Measure by Greg Swender
- The Top Tech Trends Impacting the Future of Field Service Management by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle CPQ Cloud: The Personalization Engine by Baylee Miller
- Visual Commerce – Content + Commerce Evolved
- It's Cloudy. While SaaS and The Cloud create confusion in commerce, opportunity calls
- LinkedIn Wins Gartner & 1to1 Media Customer Service Excellence Award by Stephen Fioretti
- What’s New with Oracle Field Service Cloud: May 2015 Release
- Hacking Growth: eCommerce Innovators Re-Imagining Familiar Consumer Markets
- Collaborate Across Lines of Business by Virginia Lo
- Be an Advisor, Not a Sales Person by Virginia Lo