Thursday Jan 16, 2014
Wednesday Jan 09, 2013
By Michael Hylton on Jan 09, 2013
January 17, 2013 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
Are you providing your customers with the best possible browsing, shopping and search experiences across all your marketing and commerce websites? Successful organizations must deliver an engaging online experience that is personalized, interactive and consistent across all phases of the customer journey from research to selection to support and follow on purchases. This requires a new approach that connects and optimizes all customer touch points.
Attend this webcast to learn how you can enable a more engaging online customer experience by combining Oracle WebCenter Sites with Oracle ATG Commerce and Oracle Endeca. With Oracle WebCenter Sites you can:
- Unify the online customer experience by bringing together best-in-class web experience management, Commerce, and faceted search capabilities
- Encourage social interaction by incorporating ratings, comments, reviews and social sharing capabilities into your web presence
- More easily ingest content feeds from your suppliers and simplify the management of high volumes of detailed product information
Click here to register for this exciting webcast.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Mobile Web for the Masses
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 Release – Streamlining Great Customer Service by JP Saunders
- Four Ways to Increase Mobile Agent Productivity and Responsiveness by JP Saunders
- Now Available! Oracle Commerce Version 11 -- What's New?
- 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service from CloudWorld
- Customer Experience is an ‘Outside In’ Job by Krassimira Iordanova
- Pamper your customer's ‘Remembering Self’ by Krassimira Iordanova
- Customer Experience Journey Mapping Workshops Provide Blueprint for Real-World CX Success by Robert Landon
- T-Commerce Has Joined the Omni-Channel Experience!
- Master B2B Commerce in 2014 – Attend Oracle’s Annual B2B Commerce Summit