Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
Ajlan & Bros, a large Saudi Arabian distribution company specializing in the design, manufacture and supply of clothing across the Middle East has just announced a significant investment in online commerce. Does this present a tipping point in the development of online commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Three years ago, there was very little attention outside the core early adopters. As with many markets breaking into online commerce, those early adopters were electronics retailers catering to very tech-savvy consumers using simple open-source software or custom developments. Is this move by Ajlan & Bros marking a turning point within the consumer base in the Middle East?[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Forrester Names Oracle a ‘Leader’ in Customer Service Solutions for Midsize Teams and Enterprise Organizations
- Oracle Cloud - A Truly Modern Cloud
- Oracle CPQ Cloud: The Personalization Engine by Baylee Miller
- Expected vs. Experimental Customer Service Channels in 2016: Part II
- Save $500 on Modern Service Experience 2016 in Las Vegas
- Expected vs. Experimental Customer Service Channels in 2016: Part I
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Is All About Customer Success at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Six Tech Trends That Will Affect Field Service in 2016
- 5 Essential Types of Field Service Visibility for Manufacturers
- The Internet of Things is Here – is Your Field Service Organization Ready?