Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
Ajlan & Bros, a large Saudi Arabian distribution company specializing in the design, manufacture and supply of clothing across the Middle East has just announced a significant investment in online commerce. Does this present a tipping point in the development of online commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Three years ago, there was very little attention outside the core early adopters. As with many markets breaking into online commerce, those early adopters were electronics retailers catering to very tech-savvy consumers using simple open-source software or custom developments. Is this move by Ajlan & Bros marking a turning point within the consumer base in the Middle East?[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- The Top Tech Trends Impacting the Future of Field Service Management by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle CPQ Cloud: The Personalization Engine by Baylee Miller
- Visual Commerce – Content + Commerce Evolved
- It's Cloudy. While SaaS and The Cloud create confusion in commerce, opportunity calls
- LinkedIn Wins Gartner & 1to1 Media Customer Service Excellence Award by Stephen Fioretti
- What’s New with Oracle Field Service Cloud: May 2015 Release
- Hacking Growth: eCommerce Innovators Re-Imagining Familiar Consumer Markets
- Collaborate Across Lines of Business by Virginia Lo
- Be an Advisor, Not a Sales Person by Virginia Lo
- Applying a Retail Best Practice to Improve Field Service