Wednesday Feb 24, 2016
Friday Apr 18, 2014
By Brian Dayton-Oracle on Apr 18, 2014
"Out of all the CRM project problems reported, we found the most significant threat to be slow user adoption."
— Bill Band, Principal Analyst, Forrester
So you’ve purchased a state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for your Sales organization. Your goals: better forecasts, closing more deals, and ultimately increasing revenue. But are people using it?
Read on and learn about:
- The three primary challenges that can get in your way
- Oracle's take on addressing user adoption challenges
- The benefits Oracle Sales Cloud customers are experiencing
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Pella Teams Up with Oracle Service Cloud to Power A Differentiated Customer Service Strategy and Unified Contact Center
- CRM Evolution 2016 Highlights
- Using Technology to Deliver Connected Service Experiences
- Service for the Next Generation
- ICMI and Gartner Recognize Oracle Service Cloud’s Leading Customers and Solutions
- Can’t-Miss Webcast: Empower Field Teams with Better Knowledge
- Create Completely Connected Customer Service Experiences with Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release
- A Reflection on Modern Customer Experience
- Join Service for the Next Generation Webcast
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future