Tuesday Mar 24, 2015
Yes, you read that right. That’s how Leah Hill, Senior Director, Global Services Business Development for Kronos, describes the Oracle CPQ Cloud implementation for her services sales group. In fact, Hill says sales reps throughout the company are clamoring for access to the solution. We won’t blame you for wondering: What’s so exciting about CPQ Cloud?[Read More]
Tuesday Jul 07, 2009
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Branded manufacturers ready for next-gen direct to consumer eCommerce sites
- The Connected Field Service Workforce: Past, Present and Future
- Analysts, Customers, Partners Discuss New Commerce Cloud
- 5 Steps to Providing Exceptional Multilingual Customer Support
- (De)Constructing Customer Success for Consumer Brands – Is it More Than a Buzzword and does it Really Apply to Us?
- T-Mobile Netherlands Humanizes Customer Experience
- Field service, the Hollywood Way
- Three “In-the-trenches” design observations to help keep your eCommerce competitive
- It’s Time to Get Omni-Geo: Applying Omnichannel CX Rules to International Selling
- Transform Modern Customer Service Trends and Challenges into Opportunities by Stephen Fioretti