Friday Feb 22, 2013
As one who is willing to pay more for a great experience, I may be a tough customer, but I am one of millions placing significant demands on companies to serve me better. What was surprising to me about the outcome of Oracle’s recent Customer Experience (CX) survey was the gap in perspective between how companies think they are doing relative their customers’ perspectives.[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Customer Relationship Management Simplified – Why User Adoption is a Key Metric
- Part 4 of 6: The Art of Easy: Moving at the Speed of Easy by Chris Omland
- Part 3 of 6: The Art Of Easy: Easy Decisions For Complex Problems by Heike Lorenz
- 3 Secrets to Innovation...and why we believe we were were recognized by an independent analyst firm By David Vap
- 2014 B2B Commerce Survey Reveals B2B Businesses Continue to Struggle With Complexity While Increasing Focus on the Customer to Drive Growth
- “2014 Trends in B2C Commerce” Survey Shows Large Investment in Loyalty, Content, Omnichannel
- Checklist for Sales and Sales Operations Leaders
- Part 2 of 6: The Art Of Easy: What Happens When Easy Goes Wrong? by David Fulton
- CX @ OpenWorld Call for Customer Success Stories is Now Open - by Scott Ewart
- Part 1 of 6: The Art of Easy: Make It Easy To Deliver Great Customer Service Experiences by JP Saunders