Friday Feb 22, 2013
As one who is willing to pay more for a great experience, I may be a tough customer, but I am one of millions placing significant demands on companies to serve me better. What was surprising to me about the outcome of Oracle’s recent Customer Experience (CX) survey was the gap in perspective between how companies think they are doing relative their customers’ perspectives.[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Modern Customer Experience Metrics by David Lanning
- 5 Tips for Budget-Friendly Training in the Modern Contact Center
- Roadmap to Modern: "Get Going" by Katherine Lovelace
- ICMI Webcast: 5 Low or No Cost Ways to Train Agents in the Modern Contact Center by Justin Robbins and Tuula Fai
- Productivity – A Priority for Every Business Leader by Caesar Peter
- Oracle OpenWorld 2015: We Want to Hear Your Story! by Scott Ewart
- "Are we there yet?" The Oracle Roadmap To Modern by JP Saunders, Senior Director Business and Solution Strategy
- The Road to Modern Field Operations at Field Service USA 2015
- 3 Steps to a Modern Profitable Service Organization by Jeff Griebeler, CX Strategist
- The Modern Customer Experience Conference Keynotes