Friday Nov 07, 2014
Wednesday Sep 19, 2012
By Charles Knapp on Sep 19, 2012
When customers contact your company, they don't ask to be deflected or handled or converted. They want to be satisfied.
To improve the customer experience, you need more than traditional measures such as deflection rates, handling times, and conversion rates. In this new Oracle AppCast podcast, tune in to this conversation with me about customer experience metrics that you can use to grow your business.
Would you like to learn more? Please join us at the one of a kind Customer Experience Summit at the Oracle OpenWorld Conference, October 3-5 in San Francisco.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- A Big, Sexy Sales Platform Project?
- Oracle CRM Watchlist 2015 Winner
- Mobilizing B2B for the Modern Sales Experience
- March 19 Webcast: Rockwell Automation Uses Innovation to Deliver Best-in-Class Global Support
- Four Key Qualities of a Customer Experience Leader by P. Cory Hogan
- This Time What Happens in Vegas Won't Just Stay in Vegas: Join Us at the Modern Service Experience Mar 31–Apr 2 By Stephen Fioretti
- Are Your Sales Interactions on the Road to Nowhere?
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Modern Sales Experience
- Look Beyond Marketing When Considering Customer Experience by Gib Bassett
- ICMI Webcast: Forbes Reveals How Financial and Retail Companies Modernize Customer Service by Cedric Turner