Friday Nov 07, 2014
Wednesday Sep 19, 2012
By Charles Knapp on Sep 19, 2012
When customers contact your company, they don't ask to be deflected or handled or converted. They want to be satisfied.
To improve the customer experience, you need more than traditional measures such as deflection rates, handling times, and conversion rates. In this new Oracle AppCast podcast, tune in to this conversation with me about customer experience metrics that you can use to grow your business.
Would you like to learn more? Please join us at the one of a kind Customer Experience Summit at the Oracle OpenWorld Conference, October 3-5 in San Francisco.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Pella Teams Up with Oracle Service Cloud to Power A Differentiated Customer Service Strategy and Unified Contact Center
- CRM Evolution 2016 Highlights
- Using Technology to Deliver Connected Service Experiences
- Service for the Next Generation
- ICMI and Gartner Recognize Oracle Service Cloud’s Leading Customers and Solutions
- Can’t-Miss Webcast: Empower Field Teams with Better Knowledge
- Create Completely Connected Customer Service Experiences with Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release
- A Reflection on Modern Customer Experience
- Join Service for the Next Generation Webcast
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future