Friday Nov 07, 2014
Wednesday Sep 19, 2012
By Charles Knapp on Sep 19, 2012
When customers contact your company, they don't ask to be deflected or handled or converted. They want to be satisfied.
To improve the customer experience, you need more than traditional measures such as deflection rates, handling times, and conversion rates. In this new Oracle AppCast podcast, tune in to this conversation with me about customer experience metrics that you can use to grow your business.
Would you like to learn more? Please join us at the one of a kind Customer Experience Summit at the Oracle OpenWorld Conference, October 3-5 in San Francisco.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Branded manufacturers ready for next-gen direct to consumer eCommerce sites
- The Connected Field Service Workforce: Past, Present and Future
- Analysts, Customers, Partners Discuss New Commerce Cloud
- 5 Steps to Providing Exceptional Multilingual Customer Support
- (De)Constructing Customer Success for Consumer Brands – Is it More Than a Buzzword and does it Really Apply to Us?
- T-Mobile Netherlands Humanizes Customer Experience
- Field service, the Hollywood Way
- Three “In-the-trenches” design observations to help keep your eCommerce competitive
- It’s Time to Get Omni-Geo: Applying Omnichannel CX Rules to International Selling
- Transform Modern Customer Service Trends and Challenges into Opportunities by Stephen Fioretti