Friday Nov 07, 2014
Thursday Jul 10, 2014
By Tony Berk on Jul 10, 2014
Make it easy for customers to engage
Barry Lieberman is Chief Customer Care Officer at Q-See, a global leader in providing advanced surveillance solutions for homes and small businesses. In response to our topic question, Barry shared: "Modern customer service to me is offering service to the customer where they want to be serviced". Barry suggests being proactive and deliver consistent, outstanding service on every channel. [Read More]
Monday Aug 19, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Aug 19, 2013
The first day of the CRM Evolution 2013 Conference and Exhibition began with a dynamic keynote by Jeanne Bliss, Founder of CustomerBliss.com. She talked about organizations “becoming a part of the story of their customers’ lives” through:
Getting Real—walking a mile in their customers’ shoes
Example: USAA has new hires eat army rations, wear flak jackets and boots and go through the same insurance application processes
Being There—improving the top five contact points that matter most to customers
Example: WestJet empowers its frontline staff to give ‘honored guests’ the best experience possible
Apologizing Well—responding quickly and humbly to solve problems
Example: Southwest sends apology letters offering discount coupons to fly again.
Oracle’s very own Matt Kresch, Principal Product Strategy Director, spoke about the Modern Contact Center. To be ‘modern,’ your service organization must be able to carry on a seamless conversation with the customer across channels. A unified agent desktop—that brings all the customer information and engagement tools together on one screen—makes this possible.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Modern Field Service Improves Network Maintenance Work for Communications Providers (CSPs)
- Oracle Service Cloud May 2015 Release – Optimizing Integrations across the Oracle Portfolio by Stephen Fioretti
- Modern Service Experience Conference Highlights! by Stephen Fioretti
- Oracle Takeaways from Forrester Webcast: Customer Service Trends for 2015 by Christine Randle
- 3 Tips for Staying Centered in the Fast-Paced World of Technology
- Harnessing Tribal Knowledge for Smarter Field Services
- Improve Sales Effectiveness with Oracle Customer Experience Cloud: The Secret Sauce for Your Sales Team
- Overcome User Adoption to Drive Sales
- Rise of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication in Field Service Management by Sarah Sheehan
- Modern Customer Experience Metrics by David Lanning