Friday Nov 07, 2014
Thursday Jul 10, 2014
By Tony Berk on Jul 10, 2014
Make it easy for customers to engage
Barry Lieberman is Chief Customer Care Officer at Q-See, a global leader in providing advanced surveillance solutions for homes and small businesses. In response to our topic question, Barry shared: "Modern customer service to me is offering service to the customer where they want to be serviced". Barry suggests being proactive and deliver consistent, outstanding service on every channel. [Read More]
Monday Aug 19, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Aug 19, 2013
The first day of the CRM Evolution 2013 Conference and Exhibition began with a dynamic keynote by Jeanne Bliss, Founder of CustomerBliss.com. She talked about organizations “becoming a part of the story of their customers’ lives” through:
Getting Real—walking a mile in their customers’ shoes
Example: USAA has new hires eat army rations, wear flak jackets and boots and go through the same insurance application processes
Being There—improving the top five contact points that matter most to customers
Example: WestJet empowers its frontline staff to give ‘honored guests’ the best experience possible
Apologizing Well—responding quickly and humbly to solve problems
Example: Southwest sends apology letters offering discount coupons to fly again.
Oracle’s very own Matt Kresch, Principal Product Strategy Director, spoke about the Modern Contact Center. To be ‘modern,’ your service organization must be able to carry on a seamless conversation with the customer across channels. A unified agent desktop—that brings all the customer information and engagement tools together on one screen—makes this possible.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future
- Convert Omni-Channel Hype into Real Contact Center Success!
- 5 Reasons to Register for Modern Sales Experience
- Five Reasons to Attend Oracle’s Modern Service Experience 2016
- Bridging the Gap Between Mobile and Customer Service
- Building Agility into your Field Service Operations with Mobile Solutions
- Deliver the Grand Slam with Sales Performance Management
- Increase Productivity and Close Deals Faster
- 5 Steps To Start Your IoT-Enabled Service Strategy
- Oracle Named a Leader for Sales Performance Management Solution by Virginia Lo