Tuesday Jan 07, 2014
Ajlan & Bros, a large Saudi Arabian distribution company specializing in the design, manufacture and supply of clothing across the Middle East has just announced a significant investment in online commerce. Does this present a tipping point in the development of online commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Three years ago, there was very little attention outside the core early adopters. As with many markets breaking into online commerce, those early adopters were electronics retailers catering to very tech-savvy consumers using simple open-source software or custom developments. Is this move by Ajlan & Bros marking a turning point within the consumer base in the Middle East?[Read More]
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Why Outstanding Service is the ‘New’ Marketing in Today’s Customer Powered Economy
- 5 Things the Best Field Service Organizations Do
- Toshiba Medical Systems Europe Transforms the Customer Experience with Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Announces Oracle Service Cloud Knowledge Advanced
- 4 Takeaways from Webcast Guest Speaker Kate Leggett: Get Going with Modern Customer Service
- Oracle Announces Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) v5 Verification
- The Oracle Service Cloud Tour: Exclusive events. Unforgettable experiences.
- Avoiding the “Booze Cruise” Effect in Your Organisation
- Customers Speak for Oracle CPQ Cloud at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- DISH Network’s Journey to Modern Field Service Management