Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) is a product that helps you manage and scale your relationship with customers on social media channels. We have recently integrated four best-in-class social relationship management components - social listening, social analytics, social engagement and social publishing - into one unified interface to give you the most complete social relationship management solution on the market.
You can listen to what people are saying about your brand, engage with fans and followers, create content and apps, publish to multiple social channels, manage workflows, and analyze results and get social campaign metrics.
Only Oracle can connect every interaction your customer has with your brand. Our goal is to help you deliver the best customer experience wherever your customer touches your brand – whether it’s on the web, mobile, in-store, contact center, direct sales, and nowadays, this includes social.
See a demo of the new Oracle Social Relationship Management product here.
Read about the new Oracle Social Relationship Management product here:
• ZDNet – Oracle Pools Acquisitions for Cloud-based Social Management Suite
• MediaPost - Oracle, Adobe Separately Build Out Collaborative Social Suites
• Destination CRM - Oracle Launches Social Relationship Manager
• CIO Australia – Oracle goes after Salesforce.com with Social Relationship Management
• CMS Wire – Oracle Announces Unified Social Relationship Management Product for Cloud
For more information or to get a personalized demo of Oracle SRM, please visit oracle.com/social.