Wednesday Feb 24, 2016
Friday Sep 13, 2013
Four Ways to Deliver Better Customer Service with Integrated Knowledge Management and CRM By JP Saunders
By Tuula Fai on Sep 13, 2013
CRM solutions without integrated knowledge management suffer from a number of limitations. They don’t enable customers to become more self-sufficient or foster a community that can generate its own answers. They lack the centralized intelligence needed to deliver innovation and consumer-driven interactions, so support agents can’t learn, serve, or collaborate as effectively as their jobs require. And, they lack the analytical insights customer service organizations require to truly understand customer needs, making it difficult to optimize answers and, ultimately, the customer experience.
Here are 4 ways that integrated knowledge management and CRM can deliver better customer experiences:
- Increase first call resolution – The most important aspect of a satisfying customer experience with a contact center is getting a representative who can meet all the customer’s needs—without having to forward inquiries to other representatives. Integrated knowledge management pulls answers from across organizational silos and puts it at the agent’s fingertips--without having to leave their CRM application.
- Increase self-service – Many customers prefer to serve themselves. They want to find the answer quickly and easily without requiring escalation to the contact center. With integrated knowledge management, you can empower your customers to easily help themselves. But, you can also seamlessly transfer to assisted service with the context of their self-service interaction, if it becomes necessary.
- Build your knowledgebase – The foundation of providing quick and easy answers is to build out a robust knowledge base. However, cumbersome navigation to create solutions can be a barrier to building your knowledge base. When knowledge is integrated with CRM, you can easily create knowledge solutions directly from service cases so that it’s available for the next customer or agent to use.
- Learn and improve your service – Integrated knowledge allows you to understand customer usage and service issues – most common searches, percentage of cases resolved with knowledge, solutions used the most, etc. in order to improve your customer experience. Armed with this understanding, you can identify actions that will increase search accuracy or, better yet, address root causes that eliminate the need to search at all.
The World’s leading Knowledge Management solution, Oracle Knowledge, now enhances the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service capabilities with expanded search capabilities, deeper language understanding, business intelligent analytics, support for more content types, languages, and much more. Now available in the Oracle RightNow Agent Desktop and Customer Portal, this integration provides agents with the ability to accurately assist customers with finding the right answer at the right time.
For more information on these high-value features, please watch the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service – August 2013 Release Overview or read the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service – August 2013 Capabilities and Benefits. You can also attend the Integrating Knowledge Management into CRM Applications session at OpenWorld.
Thursday Aug 29, 2013
Oracle RightNow Cloud Service August 2013 Release - Leveraging the Power of Oracle’s Best-of-Breed CX Suite! By JP Saunders
By Tuula Fai on Aug 29, 2013
The August 2013 release of Oracle RightNow Cloud Service gets super charged by Oracle’s CX portfolio with best-of-breed commerce, automated entitlement management and enterprise knowledge capabilities to empower people across all channels of interaction throughout the lifecycle journey with the brand.
Streamline Online Sales
Oracle RightNow Cloud Service seamlessly blends the power of commerce into its Agent Desktop to help contact center staff deliver relevant, proactive cross- and upsell offer in real time during successful customer service engagements. This powerful combination of Oracle RightNow Service Cloud and Oracle ATG Web Commerce empowers customer service professionals to rapidly identify and resolve issues within the buying and supporting lifecycle, across all channels of interactions. Customers can now get timely, relevant and consistent assistance with completing an order, adding related items to their shopping carts, upgrading or renewing services, as well as effective support with what they purchase--all from a single agent interaction in chat, social, phone, mobile or Web.
Make Complex Decisions Instantly and Consistently
This release extends the power of automating entitlement management to the Agent Desktop. With Oracle Policy Automation tools now available to service agents, they’re able to instantly get assistance with complex decisions leveraging existing contextual case data. And, those decisions will be consistent with the guidance that a customer receives through self-service on the Web. So regardless of channel or interaction choice, your customers’ service experience is not only efficient but also consistent, personalized and intuitive.
Now any business can do what some of the World largest online brands are doing! Businesses that require the ability to connect content silos or to consistently and accurately federate knowledge across their enterprise can now power up their Oracle RightNow solution by leveraging the Oracle Knowledge adapter. The World’s leading Knowledge Management solution, Oracle Knowledge, augments Oracle RightNow Cloud Service knowledge capabilities with deeper language technologies, business intelligence analytics, more support content types, languages and more… Now available in the Oracle RightNow Agent Desktop, this integration provides agents with the ability to accurately assist customers with finding the right answer at the right time.
For more information on these high-value features, please watch the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service – August 2013 Release Overview or read the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service – August 2013 Capabilities and Benefits.
Friday Aug 09, 2013
By Michael Hylton on Aug 09, 2013
So how do you handle multiple versions of the truth, house your product and customer data centrally, and ensure that it’s the most accurate? Poor data quality can undermine your Web site usability and drive a poor customer experience. Companies need to support every stage of the customer buying cycle to ensure that the most accurate product, location, and availability data is available.
Great commerce experiences begin with the quality of the data. Accurate customer and product data is one of your most important assets – and you need both in order to provide your customers with the most personalized buying experience. You need to consolidate multi-structured data and sources into one repository, cleanse data by standardizing, error-correcting, and de-duping, govern data by definition, regulation, auditing, and access, and share master data for better insight to increase sales and trust.
To provide the most accurate search results you also need to standardize product attributes as much of your data may come from internal sources as well as third-party partners. This is critical when it comes to providing the best Web site search results. You don’t want your customers searching for “10 horse power” and “10hp” to have to sort throw two different search results.
By following these key commerce data principles you can provide your customers exactly what they are looking for on your Web site. Click here to learn more about Oracle Commerce and here to learn more about Oracle Master Data Management.
Thursday Mar 14, 2013
By Pat Ma on Mar 14, 2013
Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) is a product that helps you manage and scale your relationship with customers on social media channels. We have recently integrated four best-in-class social relationship management components - social listening, social analytics, social engagement and social publishing - into one unified interface to give you the most complete social relationship management solution on the market.
You can listen to what people are saying about your brand, engage with fans and followers, create content and apps, publish to multiple social channels, manage workflows, and analyze results and get social campaign metrics.
Only Oracle can connect every interaction your customer has with your brand. Our goal is to help you deliver the best customer experience wherever your customer touches your brand – whether it’s on the web, mobile, in-store, contact center, direct sales, and nowadays, this includes social.
Read about the new Oracle Social Relationship Management product here:
• Destination CRM - Oracle Launches Social Relationship Manager
• CIO Australia – Oracle goes after Salesforce.com with Social Relationship Management
For more information or to get a personalized demo of Oracle SRM, please visit oracle.com/social.
Sunday Jan 06, 2013
By Tuula Fai on Jan 06, 2013
When your customers have questions, do they get the correct answer quickly – the first time? Can they get the right answer from your website, your agent or a fellow customer?
Well-executed knowledge management can help you get the right information to the right people at the right time, across all channels – making agents more productive, delighting your customers, and keeping costs down.
Join us for a Free Webcast on Thurs., January 17 to discover how Knowledge Management can help you:
- Drive brand loyalty with a dramatically improved customer experience
- Increase productivity by empowering agents with up-to-date collective insights
- Lower service costs by reducing interaction times
- Provide consistent multichannel service by sharing information across the enterprise
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how you can maximize productivity, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce costs. Click on ‘Register Now’ to secure your place.
Tuesday Dec 11, 2012
By Pat Ma on Dec 11, 2012
NBC Sports wanted to engage fans, grow their audience, and give their advertising customers more value. They wanted to use social media to accomplish this.
NBC Sports recognized that sports in inherently social. When you watch a game at the stadium or at home, you’re chatting with the people around you, commenting on plays, and celebrating together after each score. NBC Sports wanted to deliver this same social experience via social media channels.
NBC Sports used Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) to create an online sporting community on Facebook. Fans can watch sporting events live on NBC television while participating in fan commentary about the event on Facebook. The online fan community is extremely engaged – much like fans in a sporting stadium would be during a game. NBC Sports also pose sporting questions, provide sporting news, and tie-in special promotions with their advertisers to their fans via Facebook.
Since implementing their social strategy, NBC Sports has seen their fans become more engaged, their television audience grow, and their advertisers happier with new social offerings.
To see how Oracle Social Relationship Management can help create better customer experiences for your company, contact Oracle here.
Watch NBC Sports Video: Mark Lazarus, Chairman, NBC Sports Group, describes how Oracle Cloud’s SRM tools helped the broadcaster engage with their fans on social media channels.
Watch Thomas Kurian Keynote: Thomas Kurian, Executive Vice President of Product Development, Oracle, describes Oracle’s Cloud platform and application strategy, how it is transforming business management, and delivering great customer experiences here.
Friday Nov 09, 2012
Friday Nov 02, 2012
Tuesday Feb 14, 2012
By Michael Seback on Feb 14, 2012
In today's economic and social climate, government agencies face a challenging road to balance demands for quality services with pressure to demonstrate cost efficiencies. With Oracle's newly released Siebel Public Sector 8.2.2 government can now provide world-class citizen service for Constituent Services, Justice and Public Safety and Social Services.
- Achieve a comprehensive view of citizens across all programs and agencies
- Provide comprehensive, citizen-center case management
- Streamline policy automation and eligibility determination
View the new portal with the latest from product management, demonstrations and customer stories in Constituent Services, Justice and Public Safety and Social Services.
The place to get informed about customer experience and how it impacts your success.
SubscribeSubscribe to our RSS feed.
- Pella Teams Up with Oracle Service Cloud to Power A Differentiated Customer Service Strategy and Unified Contact Center
- CRM Evolution 2016 Highlights
- Using Technology to Deliver Connected Service Experiences
- Service for the Next Generation
- ICMI and Gartner Recognize Oracle Service Cloud’s Leading Customers and Solutions
- Can’t-Miss Webcast: Empower Field Teams with Better Knowledge
- Create Completely Connected Customer Service Experiences with Latest Oracle Field Service Cloud Release
- A Reflection on Modern Customer Experience
- Join Service for the Next Generation Webcast
- Field Service USA 2016: Let’s Discuss the Field Technician of the Future